Madd heartburn
Moderator: Moderators
-
fkn_eh
- Casual toker

- Posts: 59
- Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:33 am
- Location: middle of the great white north
- Contact:
Madd heartburn
Does smoking more pot result in heartburn? Both me and my girl have started smoking more, like a 1/4 a week instead of a 1/4 a month. Both of us have been getting mad heartburn. I thought it could be from munchin out, but we really don't munch/havn't for the last couple days. I thought it could just be the pot, but I've had 3 different kinds from 2 different dealers this week and same problem. Does this happen when you smoke more, I've been smoking for a couple years now and never had this problem.
-
Certified-Nutter
- The Iron Lungs of Wales!

- Posts: 1835
- Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:27 pm
- Location: somewhere in the vallies
- Contact:
i cant see why it would, heart burn is causes by stomach acid escaping into ur gullot, it could just be coinsidence?
i myself have been gettin bad heartburn lately, so much as that i cannot even sleep, and i havnt had any weed in a week (unfortunatly... its not tha greatest, but i got alcohol?
)
i myself have been gettin bad heartburn lately, so much as that i cannot even sleep, and i havnt had any weed in a week (unfortunatly... its not tha greatest, but i got alcohol?
<- My old accountWho is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users