betrayal

Discuss poems from this section, or post one of your own here

Moderators: weedguru_animal, Moderators

Post Reply
Grrrl
Moderator
Posts: 1220
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2003 12:19 pm
Location: Manchester, uk
Contact:

betrayal

Post by Grrrl »

You might have thrown me off the trail,
But now I've seen through your betrayal,
No second chance, no turning back,
Punishment for the morals you lack,
You give you're word but it means shit,
With all the lies you emit,
Embed the knife in my spine,
You've gone too far, you've crossed the line,
I won't fall for your deceit,
You open your mouth and its lies on repeat,
An enemy now, once a friend,
This friendship is too broke to mend,
All your words now fall on deaf ears,
My blood boils when your presence nears,
I'll never forgive, never forget,
I hope this is your biggest regret.
Image
Me importa un pimiento...
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users