Reinstalled Windows

Technical / Computer related discussion board.

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
IcIrIs
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 350
Joined: Wed Oct 04, 2006 2:51 am
Location: Canada, BC
Contact:

Reinstalled Windows

Post by IcIrIs »

I was running Vista, and I still could, I just wanted a system that was more responsive and not such a system hog when I am trying to play video games. Not to mention that I could not play some of the games that I wished to play.

I have nothing but good things to say about Vista, I just think WinXP is the better operating system for me at this moment in time. Maybe I will switch back when Crysis comes out and I need DX10.
Hey Hey Hey, Smoke Weed Everyday!
gates
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 126
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2003 7:20 pm
Location: wisconsin
Contact:

Post by gates »

I know vista is supposed to be faster and more secure than xp but currently i believe xp is more stable if you know what i mean.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users