Drug dealer games....

Which do you play - on which platforms?

Moderator: Moderators

Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Drug dealer games....

Post by Weedguru Higher »

THere's a lot of these drug dealer games out there, but this is one of the better ones I found. Try it and let us know what you think.
Image
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

Link?
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

OOPS...I must have been a little blazed when I wrote that!!

http://www.geekphase.com
Image
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

Well? Did anyone try it??
Image
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

I did, it's a bit dull if you ask me, and totally unrealistic.

I prefer the real thing.
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

Aww.....but it a game!! I think its rather entertaining....I mean it fun too get rich, buy cars, travel, deal...blah, blah......and not have to worry bout real life consequences!!!

But I do agree with the last phrase of yours.........I too prefer the real thing.....the money is real!
Image
User avatar
mishima_beef
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 546
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2003 11:37 pm
Location: Toronto, Canada
Contact:

Post by mishima_beef »

well that entertained me from 1:30 am - 2:30 am hehe i finally got a good game goin where i had enough for like assault rifle and body armor.. i just blasted my way thru everything cept cops.. just bribe em 4k and they take it... otherwise 5 cops might be trouble.. heh i tried blasting the guy instead of paying off my debt but then he comes everyday and i had alot like 100k easy so i just paid him.. ex is a good early game drug.. buy it for under 40 ... and weed buy for under 180... if there is hash under 400.. take it.. and cocaine always pays off late game.. watch the bar at the bottom for tips.. it helps

yeah that game was alright its similar to dope wars..
"A gramme is better than a damn"
[img]http://www.bcoldtimers.com/images/bud.jpg[/img]
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

weedguru higher wrote:Aww.....but it a game!! I think its rather entertaining....I mean it fun too get rich, buy cars, travel, deal...blah, blah......and not have to worry bout real life consequences!!!
did you buy the full version?
User avatar
mishima_beef
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 546
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2003 11:37 pm
Location: Toronto, Canada
Contact:

Post by mishima_beef »

the full version sounds good... with the informants and all that... and hired thugs...
"A gramme is better than a damn"
[img]http://www.bcoldtimers.com/images/bud.jpg[/img]
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

But he's talking about cars and travelling, and i can't seem to do that in the free version
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

I bought it.....LOL
Image
Mr. Blunt
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2003 9:12 pm
Contact:

Post by Mr. Blunt »

hey, im new to this site...but upon viweing this thread..i downloaded this game and signed up..if you go to

www.crackz.ws .... and search for Drug Wars...tha second one, you can download tha keygen and dont have to pay for it!!, just enter your user name, and it will generate a serial number, open the drug wars program and enter the serial, clicc generate and there ya go...its illegal...but..this is a site for weed...lol...
User avatar
mishima_beef
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 546
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2003 11:37 pm
Location: Toronto, Canada
Contact:

Post by mishima_beef »

i just got 5.5 mill on the free version.. whats everyone's high scores?
"A gramme is better than a damn"
[img]http://www.bcoldtimers.com/images/bud.jpg[/img]
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

a little over 9 million, after two successful coke deals and a heroin deal.
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

I downloaded a key generator for Drug Wars, but the game doens't switch to registered version after entering it, although it accepts the key.

What did you do to activate your registered version, higher?
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users