PROUD PAPA!

Ever so proud of your little one? Show the world here!

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
Jimbo E
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 82
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2007 4:33 pm
Contact:

PROUD PAPA!

Post by Jimbo E »

sorry,I could'nt keep running 2 posts on the same plants but,I will try to keep this one updated w/h pics....COOL :?:..................... I started 6 seeds last tuesday afternoon & it's now the fallowing thursday & I only have 4 plants left (kinda expected a couple to die)but anyway,the ones I have left are doing great :!: they all have thier first 2 sets of leaves & the first sets are all about 2 1/2"from tip to tip and all about 1/2"wide blades...how about that for a first time indoor grow :?: I did'nt know they would grow so fast...I guess it's the fert.& lighting huh :idea: :?: btw...no pics.this grow,I'm sorry
Last edited by Jimbo E on Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.
DO'NT BOGART THAT JOINT MY FRIEND...PASS IT OVER TO ME!!!

Charlie-Bo,like a Mo-Fo
stratoskater
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 250
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 4:45 pm
Contact:

Post by stratoskater »

id like to hear how it turns out. so u cant take any pics through the whole grow?
[img]http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r17/stratoskater/Signatures/apple_weed.jpg[/img]
[quote="scarf"]dude u would be a downer to smoke with... regurgitating and looking like the chick from the exorcist and shit[/quote]
User avatar
Jimbo E
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 82
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2007 4:33 pm
Contact:

may do some later on

Post by Jimbo E »

I'll see what I can do about pics. I just looked @ them & they are starting to shoot out of thier original stems...yay!also the 2nd leaf sets are leavs of 3 & I can already see the 3rd sets coming out of the middle...not bad for a week & a half,huh? These are seeds that I've been collecting for years from several different killer strains & they all look different,(maby all different indica strains) so I'm not sure how this will play out but,"WOW'it's fun to watch :!: :banana: :stoned2:
DO'NT BOGART THAT JOINT MY FRIEND...PASS IT OVER TO ME!!!

Charlie-Bo,like a Mo-Fo
User avatar
Jimbo E
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 82
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2007 4:33 pm
Contact:

not sure how

Post by Jimbo E »

ok,I've taken pics.but,I do'nt know how to put them in here...help!
Last edited by Jimbo E on Wed Feb 21, 2007 4:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
DO'NT BOGART THAT JOINT MY FRIEND...PASS IT OVER TO ME!!!

Charlie-Bo,like a Mo-Fo
Dakine
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2383
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:33 pm
Location: Leeds
Contact:

Post by Dakine »

Youll make a great father.
[img]http://i11.tinypic.com/33c29o8.jpg[/img]
weedguru+chrisisonfire
+Political-Pothead+
+Political-Pothead+
Posts: 1352
Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:03 am
Location: The Hill
Contact:

Post by weedguru+chrisisonfire »

www.photobucket.com

get an account, upload there.
Cheers,

[url=http://www.norml.ca][img]http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c94/chrisgenier93/norml.jpg[/img][/url]
User avatar
Jimbo E
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 82
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2007 4:33 pm
Contact:

pics finally

Post by Jimbo E »

Image
Image
Image
Image :!: well here they are...COOL :!: :banana: 9 days in & walla, weed-on-the-go :lol:
Last edited by Jimbo E on Fri Feb 16, 2007 1:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
DO'NT BOGART THAT JOINT MY FRIEND...PASS IT OVER TO ME!!!

Charlie-Bo,like a Mo-Fo
User avatar
Jimbo E
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 82
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2007 4:33 pm
Contact:

my lights

Post by Jimbo E »

Image
Image
here are my lights..WDYT :?: :!: COOL 8) :!: I like this photobucket thingy :idea: THNX for look'in out for me :poke: (Y).......PS did you notice the room temp :?: 78F to 80F...perfect :!:
Last edited by Jimbo E on Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
DO'NT BOGART THAT JOINT MY FRIEND...PASS IT OVER TO ME!!!

Charlie-Bo,like a Mo-Fo
Jim777
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1015
Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2005 7:17 pm
Contact:

Post by Jim777 »

www.imageshack.us

this site kicks photobucket ass


the pics with imageshack will last over a year and photobucket's pics usally disapear after 6 months
[img]http://myspace-780.vo.llnwd.net/00798/08/75/798905780_l.gif[/img]
User avatar
Jimbo E
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 82
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2007 4:33 pm
Contact:

thats ok

Post by Jimbo E »

I hope to have already have harvisted these plants in 6 months
DO'NT BOGART THAT JOINT MY FRIEND...PASS IT OVER TO ME!!!

Charlie-Bo,like a Mo-Fo
User avatar
Jimbo E
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 82
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2007 4:33 pm
Contact:

less than $100 grow!

Post by Jimbo E »

yep,under $100.the only thing I had to pay for was the lt. bulbs & that big round reflector. The rest of the stuff I had leying around collecting dust,that 4 socket bathroom fixture was a freebie & so was that piece of alum.roofing 4'x2' reflector in which I made from scraps @ wrk.shhhhhh :!: kinda a redneck grow but,these plants look helthy to me...MMMMMBOY :!:WDYT :?:I also gotta tell ya,this is a perfect bathroom set-up too,that sink is invaluble & this room breathes well,it has a natural fresh air flow due to the 24"x10" hole that was cut out of the celing for pluming repair...thats good to get fresh air in & still mantain temp & hum.ok,I'm done.CYA
DO'NT BOGART THAT JOINT MY FRIEND...PASS IT OVER TO ME!!!

Charlie-Bo,like a Mo-Fo
weedguru+chrisisonfire
+Political-Pothead+
+Political-Pothead+
Posts: 1352
Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:03 am
Location: The Hill
Contact:

Post by weedguru+chrisisonfire »

Jim514 wrote:www.imageshack.us

this site kicks photobucket ass


the pics with imageshack will last over a year and photobucket's pics usally disapear after 6 months
Ive had pics on my photobucket that are more than 3 yrs old.
Cheers,

[url=http://www.norml.ca][img]http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c94/chrisgenier93/norml.jpg[/img][/url]
User avatar
Jimbo E
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 82
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2007 4:33 pm
Contact:

ok,back to plants plz.

Post by Jimbo E »

so what do u guys think about my little ones :?: looking good?bad?fair?average?ugly?sexy?"WHAT" :?: :poke: LOL :!:
DO'NT BOGART THAT JOINT MY FRIEND...PASS IT OVER TO ME!!!

Charlie-Bo,like a Mo-Fo
weedguru+chrisisonfire
+Political-Pothead+
+Political-Pothead+
Posts: 1352
Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:03 am
Location: The Hill
Contact:

Post by weedguru+chrisisonfire »

they look quite in good shape Jimbo....good job :)
where is your grow? in a closet of some sort?
Hows the airation?
Cheers,

[url=http://www.norml.ca][img]http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c94/chrisgenier93/norml.jpg[/img][/url]
User avatar
Jimbo E
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 82
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2007 4:33 pm
Contact:

great growroom

Post by Jimbo E »

this is in a dug-out basment bathroom with the only door facing the rear of the house & that door is on the interior of the basment...PERFECT! The bathroom is great,that sink is invaluble for H2O.I just fill a jug,let it sit a day or so & I have steral water...great! the room itself is about 4'/7"x5'/4"with a secondary corner that is 17"x34"...good storage spot! kind'a L shaped room. I have a space heater & 2 osc.fans running. the temp stays from 78-80 deg.F I think it stays so constant because of the cut out hole in the celing above that corner I was telling you about, it lets fresh air in but no light...this room just breathes good (if you know what I mean)thats good for c02...also great!of corse the bathroom vent is on too... I just finished pruning the very bottom 2 "1st"leaves to let new growth come out...I hope that was ok to do?...the only prob.I have is my lights...I cant afford the HPS lights,so I'm going to have to grow these plants with CLF cool white bulbs & one 4' wrk.lamp w/h 40w tubes.The way I've got it figured I have about 25,550 lumens on them...hope thats enough?I know this is good for veg.growth but not flowering...anyway's,thats all I have to wrk.with..."tight budget"...ok,thats all I have for now...........CYA & TNX :!: 8)....PS,sorry this was so long-winded but, I just wanted to paint you a mental picture of my set-up.
DO'NT BOGART THAT JOINT MY FRIEND...PASS IT OVER TO ME!!!

Charlie-Bo,like a Mo-Fo
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users