Smoking shoulders hurt.

Got a problem? - Get counseling from the gurus

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
SladeHino
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 506
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2006 5:32 pm
Location: North Carolina
Contact:

Smoking shoulders hurt.

Post by SladeHino »

I took a hit from a bong and after i exhaled i coughed a little, and my shoulders had a terrible pain, but it didn't hurt real real bad, but I could defentially feel it? But the hit got me a real nice buzz. I donno the pain was there maybe it was just a giant hit? Or somethin I donno.
Qapow.
Coach McGuirk
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 258
Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 2:41 am
Location: MADISON, WI
Contact:

Post by Coach McGuirk »

idk.. go get a massage or osmething
[img]http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/7/74/180px-C:solarcorona2003.gif[/img]
[url=http://www.myspace.com/djd123]Check out my Music and other random crap![/url]
SladeHino
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 506
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2006 5:32 pm
Location: North Carolina
Contact:

Post by SladeHino »

Erm.. Don't hurt anymore. I could care less about that pain. I was high as hell in two hits.
Qapow.
CaNuCk
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 322
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2005 7:47 pm
Contact:

Post by CaNuCk »

I used to get intense ear ache when I blazed, then it stopped happening. Then it happened again like 2 years later and it hurt a lot....fuckin ear ache.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users