The Mako Album

Hip-hop, house, happy hardcore - what do you listen to?

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Princess_Ayana
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 239
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2005 8:51 pm
Location: Chicago to Atlanta to England to Japan
Contact:

The Mako Album

Post by Princess_Ayana »

For all you Final Fantasy 7 fans, some guy just did JayZ's Black Album vocals and put them over the music from Final Fantasy 7. Some of the sounds sound ok, but no matter how hard he tries it just doesn't sound natural. I think u can get some of the songs on Limewire.
K628
Why Hello There !
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Feb 11, 2007 8:15 am

Post by K628 »

Accident_of_Birth
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 183
Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:54 am
Contact:

Post by Accident_of_Birth »

I'll just stick with the Black Mages, instrumental Final Fantasy tunes with a metal twist. I'm not a fan of Rap, but atleast I know who he is :lol:
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users