Drive

Share your 'not when stoned' activities with us here...

Moderator: Moderators

Potsticker
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 42
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2007 7:05 pm
Contact:

Post by Potsticker »

I drive great when im super stoned, but when im comming down or up or just kinda stoned i always fuck up real bad.
Ziggy
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1714
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2005 4:53 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Ziggy »

Marijuana and Driving.

Conducted by the Speed Channel not the Government (which means it isnt biased but isnt legit either)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfcRyruo91Y
Check Link: Flex Your Rights - Citizens Guide to Surviving Police Encounters
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMjMPlXzdA

“Information is not knowledge. The only source of knowledge is experience.”
Albert Einstein
Schinzo
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 47
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2006 9:43 pm
Contact:

Post by Schinzo »

I go uber fast when i drive normal but when i drive high it feels like a video game and everything seems to go fast so i drive slower, plus at night time all the lights look awesome
Potaholic
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 19
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:34 pm
Contact:

Post by Potaholic »

my experience shows that some ppl can do it. others cant and shouldnt even try. just dont have anything on u, and ur good. at least throw ur shit in the trunk befor driving tho

i myself can do it like no problem. i dont even think it makes a difference. i can drive with a knee on the wheel WHILE im tokin up. i do it all the time on the freeways and long trips, but never in town

if u feel weird driving, u should probably stop and let someone else do it.

i cant park for shit wether sober or stoned, but i can read signs and i know my colors. stay between the lines, and look before you do anything else.

driving is easy, but its also extremely dangerous and can be fatal. think before u drive. im sure its not worth it when u look back in retrospect
blazedsubaru
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1182
Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:19 am
Location: WA
Contact:

Post by blazedsubaru »

I was super duper baked tonight, and I had to go drive home. But I drove through the twisty roads to get some KFC, then go home. I did such a good job. The car was 100% under my control and I was so safe. I drove so legally and it was so natural. I think I drive better stoned.
How you do that? I call it dope by magic. This dope by magic got me rich as I want to be...
My baby..
[img]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j138/awdfwd/avatarwrx.jpg[/img]
fkn_eh
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 59
Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:33 am
Location: middle of the great white north
Contact:

Post by fkn_eh »

There is no way that driving stoned is good at all. Come on people drive burnt out, or walk to the store. I can pick stoned drivers out on the road super easily, so can po's. Plus what if you kill someone? Not worth it.
SladeHino
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 506
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2006 5:32 pm
Location: North Carolina
Contact:

Post by SladeHino »

I watched a video, about a guy that drived Perfect sober, and drived even better while high. I think i googled up driving while high.
Qapow.
themagicbus
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 84
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2007 2:47 am
Contact:

Post by themagicbus »

weed affects everyone differently
Dune Methane
Mate
Chess Expert
Posts: 3434
Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:58 pm
Location: Desrever os
Contact:

Post by Mate »

I'm way more attentive when high.
"In Life, everyone starts out as a pawn, Every journey begins with a single move. . It's the decisions we make along the way that shapes our endgame."
cdc
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 473
Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2006 11:41 am
Location: Auckland
Contact:

Post by cdc »

driving stoned is perfectly safe as long as u can drive properly straight. although if u are feeling tired then swap drivers cause the only near miss ive ever had was because i nearly fell asleep.
Do not take what i say seriously.
[IMG]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c115/SolRing/eagleturn.jpg[/IMG]
andriaSRH
s†☼nër bi†ch
s†☼nër bi†ch
Posts: 6299
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
Location: welcome to the midwest
Contact:

Post by andriaSRH »

i was with my ex boyfriend one night, i was stoned and drunk , he was just stoned. we came up to an intersection that led onto another intersection..so we had one light in front of us and another light not to far off. my boyfriend looked down the street and saw that the other light was green, and he took off. our light was still red. ...

i think our angels were at our sides that night, because we got lucky as hell. we didnt notice that we went threw a red light, and sadly the guy behind us followed...thinking that the light was green because we went. we were stopped at the next intersection and i saw the car accident in my the side mirror. now..i was trashed, so i freaked out. my boyfriend didnt know what happend, and i kept screaming at him that he caused an accident..after that we went on to go pick up his mom and i made my ex let his mom drive. she drove right past the accident. no one got hurt as far as i saw, thank god.

sorry that was super long, lol. i'm still paraniod when i ride with my stoned friends. i always think something bad is going to happen :(
NYCPanGirl
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat Feb 17, 2007 7:40 pm
Contact:

Post by NYCPanGirl »

Ditto! I feel like SuperWomen...which is hot but I forget the laws of physics!
New_kid
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Feb 11, 2007 7:27 pm
Contact:

Post by New_kid »

MUHAUHUHUHUA, pwned.

idiotic thread, just make a new thread saying you CAN drive while high.

Lol,eh? Click here
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users