A Scanner Darkly

Got an opinion on a movie? Stick it in here!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
aaroshiz
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 40
Joined: Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:23 am
Location: Vancouver, BC
Contact:

A Scanner Darkly

Post by aaroshiz »

trippiest movie to watch, even when ur sober
blazedsubaru
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1182
Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:19 am
Location: WA
Contact:

Post by blazedsubaru »

What movie is this?

A Scanner Darkly....never heard of it. What's the plot?
How you do that? I call it dope by magic. This dope by magic got me rich as I want to be...
My baby..
[img]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j138/awdfwd/avatarwrx.jpg[/img]
Kaynoq
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 751
Joined: Thu Dec 14, 2006 8:44 pm
Location: PEI, Canada
Contact:

Post by Kaynoq »

I picked this up a few weeks ago, it was pretty trippy. I watched it high and had to watch it again the next day because it's just so hard to follow when you're high.

It's based in the future or something, and there are cops that disguise themselves in these strange suits and bust people for downing pills that they call "death".

and other stuff...
[size=75]This space for rent.[/size]
blazedsubaru
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1182
Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:19 am
Location: WA
Contact:

Post by blazedsubaru »

Weird, I may have to add this to my Netflix wish list.
How you do that? I call it dope by magic. This dope by magic got me rich as I want to be...
My baby..
[img]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j138/awdfwd/avatarwrx.jpg[/img]
(weedguru)scarf
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5762
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:50 pm
Contact:

Post by (weedguru)scarf »

yeah i started downloading this today....
look forward to watching it
woah
WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

Very very good flashy trippy movie. Keanu reeves is in it and it has this pixel shading thing which makes it look cartoony
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
hashpipe
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1071
Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2005 3:42 pm
Location: baggie
Contact:

Post by hashpipe »

watched it a few weeks ago and must say this is gonna get some awards going. very very good story, and for once keanu didnt irritate me, i find him a friggin ass sometimes, just watch the matrix.
LoveMaster
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 42
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 1:44 am
Contact:

Post by LoveMaster »

Gahhh damn...the only time ive seen this movie is while high. Along with beerfest, harold and kumar go to white castle, and saw lll. In no particular order. So far, a scanner darkly and beerfest are in a close race for first. I'm not giving any favorites or anything, but beerfest is the fucking funniest movie ever to watch while high.
That's what she said.
themagicbus
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 84
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2007 2:47 am
Contact:

Post by themagicbus »

great movie

I frikn love the animation
Dune Methane
stonerdoner
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 43
Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2006 12:58 am
Location: chatt-town tennessee
Contact:

Post by stonerdoner »

havent seen it
looked good though
my girlie saw and said it was really good
rollin down da tha street smokin indo, sipin on gin and juice, laid back(with my mind on my money and my money on my mind)
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users