Santa Will Give You Any 3 Things

A place to discuss deeper topics

Moderator: Moderators

LoveMaster
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 42
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 1:44 am
Contact:

Post by LoveMaster »

Psyclone wrote:
wypt wrote:
stompy wrote:a snail

a chainsaw

a carton of cigarettes
what the fuck?
as for me...a spaceship with one room full of amazingly hot chicks and a huge matress (drawer full of everything need for sex of course) another room full of weed and alcohol and another room full of all my friends.
(hey, nothings illegal in space yet...i think...i hope)
*Goes to NASA* "I WILL BUY SPACE FOR $1." :lol:
I see your $1, and i raise you a $1.50. AHHH-HAAA, space is mine fool. :D

:arrow: First thing would be, a wish for a million more wishes...need I say more?
That's what she said.
buttermilk
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 919
Joined: Mon Oct 30, 2006 11:04 pm
Contact:

Post by buttermilk »

LoveMaster wrote:
Psyclone wrote:
wypt wrote:
stompy wrote:a snail

a chainsaw

a carton of cigarettes
what the fuck?
as for me...a spaceship with one room full of amazingly hot chicks and a huge matress (drawer full of everything need for sex of course) another room full of weed and alcohol and another room full of all my friends.
(hey, nothings illegal in space yet...i think...i hope)
*Goes to NASA* "I WILL BUY SPACE FOR $1." :lol:

I see your $1, and i raise you a $1.50. AHHH-HAAA, space is mine fool. :D

:arrow: First thing would be, a wish for a million more wishes...need I say more?
Hey man, I don't care who gets space, as long as I get like a fuckin' ship or some shit and weed/all other drugs remain legal out there.
LoveMaster
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 42
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 1:44 am
Contact:

Post by LoveMaster »

Hahahaha.
I like where your heads at.
That's what she said.
Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2155
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:21 am
Location: British Columbia, Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s »

a payless store
ewan mcgregor
the deed to donald trumps soul.
Image
"Can’t repeat the past?…Why of course you can!"
User avatar
FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4564
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
Location: Deep South FL
Contact:

Post by FIRE!!! »

-Magical lamp which summons a genie to grant one wish, but you can rub it as many times as you want
-Fuck
-you.
Kjm520
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 126
Joined: Thu Jan 18, 2007 5:25 am
Contact:

Post by Kjm520 »

1. A small openable box of about 3.5g of weed and everytime i close it and open it, another 3.5g is there.

2. A neverending can of Axe that ACTUALLY works like the commercials... like seriusly hot girls cannot refuse no matter what.. that would be badass..

3. Not A's and B's for the rest of my life bc i wouldnt know shit i would be a 14 yr old brain at 50 yrs old... i would wish to know everything perfectly memorized exactly and i know everything there is to know about everything. so i get a's but i actually know it too...
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users