soda can pipe
Moderator: Moderators
-
festiv-one
- Casual toker

- Posts: 10
- Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2003 10:04 am
- Location: brownies/musician
- Contact:
soda can pipe
i just learned ho to make a pipe out of a can.....my friend showedme e
anyone else do that shit?
anyone else do that shit?
- blazed
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 844
- Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2003 2:48 pm
- Location: lost
- Contact:
-
puffpuffpass
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 894
- Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2003 4:20 pm
- Location: East Bumblefuck NJ
- Contact:
I think most of us have been there when we first started
try this.... it's my fav thing for when in a pinch
http://pothumor.com/mh2_tubepipe.shtml
And here's the can pipe
http://pothumor.com/mh2_sodacanpipe.shtml
try this.... it's my fav thing for when in a pinch
http://pothumor.com/mh2_tubepipe.shtml
And here's the can pipe
http://pothumor.com/mh2_sodacanpipe.shtml
But could it be a grand joke
A puff of smoke
Yes it's but a great day
To know the way
Don't you see the huge clouds go flying by
Don't you know
Deep down we all are butterflies
A puff of smoke
Yes it's but a great day
To know the way
Don't you see the huge clouds go flying by
Don't you know
Deep down we all are butterflies
- PnkRckElite420
- Bonghead

- Posts: 498
- Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2003 2:50 am
- Location: Springfield Ohio
- Contact:
- Statikal
- Casual toker

- Posts: 99
- Joined: Sun Aug 10, 2003 5:36 am
- Contact:
- ShorTBlaZeR
- Bonghead

- Posts: 297
- Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2003 5:18 am
- Location: California
- Contact:
-
herbal stu
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4140
- Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
- Location: Wigan, England
- Contact:
No aluminium leads to alzheimers do not ever use it in any smokin device. As soon as I found this shit out I gave up usin it period and I frown on any smoker who does but hey its your lives
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
- ShorTBlaZeR
- Bonghead

- Posts: 297
- Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2003 5:18 am
- Location: California
- Contact:
- smoke two joints
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 705
- Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2003 5:02 am
- Location: usa - FL
- Contact:
aww man.. welp i guess my tin foil days are over, and after i wrote a poem to her! what a bitch.. givin me alzheimers and shit.. man.. what are some good make-shift or home-made bowls other than sockets?Herbal $tu wrote:No aluminium leads to alzheimers do not ever use it in any smokin device. As soon as I found this shit out I gave up usin it period and I frown on any smoker who does but hey its your lives
keepitacrime was getting too much flak from people.. new e-mail..
decryauthority@yahoo.com
decryauthority@yahoo.com
- magic_mush88
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 818
- Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2003 4:32 am
- Location: Wouldn't you like to know!
- Contact:
- smoke two joints
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 705
- Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2003 5:02 am
- Location: usa - FL
- Contact:
-
herbal stu
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4140
- Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
- Location: Wigan, England
- Contact:
me neither
and if u wanna make a bowl you can always find some good materials from your local DIY store just buy some screens as well and make your own custom one to how u want it! I would give you a list but half the fun is doing it for yourself and bein proud of the outcome!
and if u wanna make a bowl you can always find some good materials from your local DIY store just buy some screens as well and make your own custom one to how u want it! I would give you a list but half the fun is doing it for yourself and bein proud of the outcome!
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
- smoke two joints
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 705
- Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2003 5:02 am
- Location: usa - FL
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users