another new bowl

Bongs, pipes, fuckbukets, lungs, vaporizers, grinders etc....

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5208
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:

another new bowl

Post by SpRi7e »

Here's one of my other new bowls I just got, the picture is kind of blurry though.
Image
Peace Not Greed.
Mate
Chess Expert
Posts: 3434
Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:58 pm
Location: Desrever os
Contact:

Post by Mate »

If your penis would be small enough

you could fuck the pipe
"In Life, everyone starts out as a pawn, Every journey begins with a single move. . It's the decisions we make along the way that shapes our endgame."
Ziggy
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1714
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2005 4:53 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Ziggy »

imagine... wrote:If your penis would be small enough

you could fuck the pipe
I see where your coming from Imagine....

but ye nice piece sprite
Check Link: Flex Your Rights - Citizens Guide to Surviving Police Encounters
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMjMPlXzdA

“Information is not knowledge. The only source of knowledge is experience.”
Albert Einstein
SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5208
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:

Post by SpRi7e »

imagine... wrote:If your penis would be small enough

you could fuck the pipe
I'd feel sorry for a guy that can fit it in :?
Peace Not Greed.
Certified-Nutter
The Iron Lungs of Wales!
The Iron Lungs of Wales!
Posts: 1835
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:27 pm
Location: somewhere in the vallies
Contact:

Post by Certified-Nutter »

man, thats a nice pipe, i have fancied one of those with the 'doughnut' they called it, the one i saw was a little out of my price range at the time (i was only looking for a cheapy)
Image Image Image <- My old account
Fanya
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 168
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2005 6:23 am
Location: USA
Contact:

Post by Fanya »

I really like that design, nice pickup. Mind sharing how much it ran ya?
If smoking weed is wrong, I don't wanna be right.
m3tal
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 550
Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:56 pm
Contact:

Post by m3tal »

imagine... wrote:If your penis would be small enough

you could fuck the pipe

tourettes?
SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5208
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:

Post by SpRi7e »

It was $25 on www.blazedup.com
Peace Not Greed.
(weedguru)scarf
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5762
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:50 pm
Contact:

Post by (weedguru)scarf »

yeah man thats a cool pipe... how small is it??
woah
blazedsubaru
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1182
Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:19 am
Location: WA
Contact:

Post by blazedsubaru »

Yeah.
I need a new pipe I guess. I might just buy a bong.
How you do that? I call it dope by magic. This dope by magic got me rich as I want to be...
My baby..
[img]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j138/awdfwd/avatarwrx.jpg[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users