The Salvia Divinorum User's Guide

The place to chat about drugs other than marijuana

Moderator: Moderators

m3tal
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 550
Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:56 pm
Contact:

Post by m3tal »

Its all the same really... the only thing different is the extract potency: 5x, 10x, 15x, etc. Just buy a cheap one that looks legit.
Psyclone
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1308
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2004 12:51 am
Location: NY
Contact:

Post by Psyclone »

Ew not ebay...find a site.
SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5208
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:

Post by SpRi7e »

Ya, I'm not really trusting eBay all that much. If anyone can find a site that sells cheap Salvia extract 15x-20x standardized. Can you post it?
Peace Not Greed.
weed-meen
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 94
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2006 7:53 pm
Contact:

Post by weed-meen »

Ive ordered Salvia from Ebay. First I ordered 1 gram 20x extract it costed total 26 $ with shipping, and then I order 3x extract 13 grams it costed 20 $. the 20x blew my mind off, but 3x isn't anything really. When I smoke 3x i just feel that SOMETHING is happenin, but nothing noticable!
Oh Cannabis, oh cannabis you're THC is great. So don't try to speculate and get a f*cking Break.
SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5208
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:

Post by SpRi7e »

I found a site that sells only 10x at the most, but its $40 for 3 grams of standardized salvia. I'm probably just going to go ahead and get 2 grams of 20x salvia. How many times can you get use out of a gram of it?
Peace Not Greed.
SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5208
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:

Post by SpRi7e »

Just lost a fight with the refresh button

DOUBLE POST
Last edited by SpRi7e on Mon Jan 15, 2007 4:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Peace Not Greed.
buttermilk
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 919
Joined: Mon Oct 30, 2006 11:04 pm
Contact:

Post by buttermilk »

SpRi7e wrote:Ya, I'm not really trusting eBay all that much. If anyone can find a site that sells cheap Salvia extract 15x-20x standardized. Can you post it?
shop.grasscity.com

Somebody should stiicky this thread.
Psyclone
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1308
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2004 12:51 am
Location: NY
Contact:

Post by Psyclone »

get 20x ya panzies
MrWizard
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 129
Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2006 11:08 pm
Location: Wisconsin, USA
Contact:

Post by MrWizard »

Personally, I would get the last one (the 2 grams of 20x extract). Check out his negative feedback ratings; a few people were disappointed, but he seems to be a mostly reliable seller.

If you get it, let us all know how it goes!
User avatar
Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate
Posts: 8112
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
Contact:

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

SpRi7e wrote:I found a site that sells only 10x at the most, but its $40 for 3 grams of standardized salvia. I'm probably just going to go ahead and get 2 grams of 20x salvia. How many times can you get use out of a gram of it?
It's been a while but if I remember correctly it's roughly 3 trips off each gram.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
Psyclone
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1308
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2004 12:51 am
Location: NY
Contact:

Post by Psyclone »

Dr. Greenthumb wrote:
SpRi7e wrote:I found a site that sells only 10x at the most, but its $40 for 3 grams of standardized salvia. I'm probably just going to go ahead and get 2 grams of 20x salvia. How many times can you get use out of a gram of it?
It's been a while but if I remember correctly it's roughly 3 trips off each gram.
You're right but it depends...higher the extract, less you need. You could smoke some the size of a dime with 30x...so a gram would last you 5-6 hits I believe...
SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5208
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:

Post by SpRi7e »

So they higher the potency of it the less I would need. I'm guessing I should just buy 40x and only have a very small amount in it. (only one hit worth) I'm going to start off on 20x with a hit and since it's a reverse tolerance I'll just keep using the same amount of it and hopefully it will get better every time.

I have another question that I didn't find on that site. If I do Salvia more than one time in a day, would that be bad for me and if it is, what would it do? I heard most people don't even really want to do it more than once a day because it's one of those drugs that you only want to use for meditation and spiritual thinking on an occasion.
Peace Not Greed.
buttermilk
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 919
Joined: Mon Oct 30, 2006 11:04 pm
Contact:

Post by buttermilk »

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS GUIDE!!!! I just got my dad to read it, who happens to be a pharmacist, and he says he'll let me and my sister try it and that he might even try it himself...were ordering a cuttling some time soon...
SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5208
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:

Post by SpRi7e »

haha your lucky, letting your dad try salvia with you. I wish I had that kind of father son relationship with my dad :cry:
Peace Not Greed.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users