The harder the hit the faster the high?

New to cannabis?? Learn the ropes in here...

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
mr.hookah
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 212
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 2:31 am
Contact:

The harder the hit the faster the high?

Post by mr.hookah »

Is there difference in how many hits i need to take before getting high if i were to smoke a joint versus a bong with the exact same weed in it?
Certified-Nutter
The Iron Lungs of Wales!
The Iron Lungs of Wales!
Posts: 1835
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:27 pm
Location: somewhere in the vallies
Contact:

Post by Certified-Nutter »

well, i imagine u wud smoke a bong faster than a joint, so it would get u high faster, as for statistics, i am not sure, the bong high will b more potent for it is not mixed with tobacco like in the joint (unless u are making a neat joint)
Image Image Image <- My old account
SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5208
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:

Post by SpRi7e »

If the bong is good, then you will get a much bigger hit than you would if you had a joint.

More smoke = getting higher
less smoke = not higher

It just matters about how much smoke you can get in your lungs pretty much.
Peace Not Greed.
User avatar
pzk19
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 93
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:10 pm
Location: Pottstown,PA
Contact:

Post by pzk19 »

sorta, it has alot to do with the potency of the bud too
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/6632/cig6fj.jpg[/img][/url]
219
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 90
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:53 am
Contact:

Post by 219 »

I usually smoke j's pretty fast because the weed's always burning so I don't wanna waste it. I usually just like to chill out with a bong and smoke it pretty slowly, but if you just keep reloading bowls I'm sure the bong will get you higher.
DerrtyJake
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 101
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:31 am
Location: United States
Contact:

Post by DerrtyJake »

I hate how joints fucking burn. It's such a waste of weed. Bowls can burn too, but I usually put them out to conserve weed.
[quote="JimJones"]back when i used to work at kfc my boss would let me smoke after 8pm cuz i was doing a better job when i was high[/quote]
^fucking hilarious
SladeHino
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 506
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2006 5:32 pm
Location: North Carolina
Contact:

Post by SladeHino »

I've smoke out of everything thats possible to smoke out of, I think. All types of bongs, Hookahs, Js, Blunts, Pipes, Vaproizer. I'd have to say out of all the time I get the highest with a bong cause you get giant hits. You'd most likeley get higher with a bong pack then a J. Atleast in a more of a short time.
Qapow.
Potaholic
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 19
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:34 pm
Contact:

Post by Potaholic »

well think of a cypher with 4 ppl. if the bong goes around, everyone gets a pretty good hit, except the last one. if theres a j, then everyone is takin a lot of little hits.

my experience, js dont compare to a bong. youre garenteed a good rip, the joint is like a community thing, not a way for everyone to get fucked up.

bong is faster by far. (goes to put ice into his bong)
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users