Do act different high?

Got a problem? - Get counseling from the gurus

Moderator: Moderators

Mate
Chess Expert
Posts: 3434
Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:58 pm
Location: Desrever os
Contact:

Re: Do act different high?

Post by Mate »

PaRoL wrote:" Not Trying to Offend Anyone" but alot of people on here talk about how wierd they act when there high... but when im high i function fine.. just a little more open and forgetfull and shit is just funny and cool is all.... but i dont fall out of chairs or trip over shit.. i guess it affects different people in different ways.
depends how much you smoke, too
what you smoke from
what kind of weed you smoke
if you take good hits
etc.....
"In Life, everyone starts out as a pawn, Every journey begins with a single move. . It's the decisions we make along the way that shapes our endgame."
SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5208
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:

Post by SpRi7e »

Ya it also sounds like you don't smoke a lot or it isn't that great if you don't act different. Even if you have been smoking for years, people act different. Or maybe you just think you acting the same.
Peace Not Greed.
President Beavis
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1352
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:18 am
Contact:

Post by President Beavis »

I tend to get really, really into myself when I'm high. I cut myself off from reality and people are wondering what the fuck is going through my head. Or what the fuck is wrong with me. :D These are times where I keep on thinking that I should start writing or playing guitar but I get too lazy to do it.

There other times where I'm more social and motivated though, it all depends on outside factors.

People just assume that I'm stoned all the time because it isn't that much different then when I'm sober. I'm somewhere right in between the symptoms I described above normally. Getting high just tilts my levels to either the left or right.
User avatar
dankstankfdc
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 25
Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2006 12:28 am
Location: Georgia
Contact:

Re: Do act different high?

Post by dankstankfdc »

PaRoL wrote:" Not Trying to Offend Anyone" but alot of people on here talk about how wierd they act when there high... but when im high i function fine.. just a little more open and forgetfull and shit is just funny and cool is all.... but i dont fall out of chairs or trip over shit.. i guess it affects different people in different ways.
Personnally man, I suggest u get better weed, I mean I can function but i'm definately more than "open". I'm as some of my boys call me giggly. But seriously look in to different types of pot see which one soots you the best. I like weed that makes me stoned as fuck but also makes me want to wander around.
Lets get to the point and roll another joint
User avatar
HeLLa-LifTeD
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 111
Joined: Sat Nov 25, 2006 11:57 pm
Contact:

Post by HeLLa-LifTeD »

what really just pisses me off more than anything is last night. my homeboy was over at my house and i smoked a joint and he didnt want to smoke it with me cuz he said he had to b home in a little bit and i was thinking wtf did u come over for anyway and he said something like he wanted to order a pizza and he said he had 20 dollars. turns out tha bitch didnt have 20 dollars and he stole my 100 dollars and said he was gonna pay me back but he didnt even fukn tell me untill the pizza guy said he didnt have change for a 100 dollar bill. so we get no fukn pizza and im high and hes not and i just cant keep up with the conversation and i have no sense of his current mind state or w/e so i just try to be quiet n shit... cuz when i try to act funny or w/e im just not as funny when im high...
my ni gga lets get PODed reefer and blunts is all thats needed
Passed
Over
Dosed
FOOL!
The.Truth
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 45
Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2006 10:47 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by The.Truth »

I'm a laid back and mellow guy in general, so when I'm stoned I guess it could be described as laid back and mellow x2.

I've come across some people that just can't seem to controll themselves when they're baked, laughin for no reason, ramblin on about nothing, stumblin around, yelling for no reason and shit. :?

I wouldn't blame it on good/bad weed, I've had lots of both, and while I feel "more stoned" and get a better high from good shit, it's never made me act like an idiot. It's the person.
13andstoned
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 99
Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:44 am
Contact:

Post by 13andstoned »

My friend and I are sometimes mellow but we most likely end up watching "Phish, Live in Brooklynd" and dancing for 2 hours
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users