OC Withdrawls

The place to chat about drugs other than marijuana

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Juicy J
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1142
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 2:51 am
Location: Smoke dat weed
Contact:

OC Withdrawls

Post by Juicy J »

Im suffering from oxycontin withdrawls for this past 3 days straight. Havent been able to get anything, I feel as if im going crazy. The aches and pains are horrible, the hot and cold sweats, the uncontrollable shaking. Thankfully I'm not puking this time aswell. I want to get off this horrible drug. It is the new evolution of crack. I have spent prolly a few thousand dollars on this addiction since I had started with them, just experiencing and I really liked the buzz and the feeling they gave me. Im down to 125 pounds from not eating and and prolly all the diarhea. I can snort an 80 and it will barely phase me......... Im scared to go to the doctor for somereason, I just need some help... What do i do
We smile wit dem gold teeth, I'm walkin wit a limp, smokin on a newport bumpin like a pimp.

[img]http://www.floridapl8s.com/collection/vanity/juicyj.jpg[/img]
SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5208
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:

Post by SpRi7e »

either go to rehab or just try to not think of it and pass that phase, being addicted to pills fucks up people's lives a lot. Just don't do pills often cuz that's just stupid and then you'll feel a whole lot better.
Peace Not Greed.
User avatar
pzk19
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 93
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:10 pm
Location: Pottstown,PA
Contact:

Post by pzk19 »

smoke some bud..that'll make ya forget about the pills
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/6632/cig6fj.jpg[/img][/url]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users