My first LSD trip

The place to chat about drugs other than marijuana

Moderator: Moderators

buttermilk
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 919
Joined: Mon Oct 30, 2006 11:04 pm
Contact:

Post by buttermilk »

weedguru duction wrote:lol i wont touch trips fuck that, holes in my brain? no ty

Yea, I've been debating acid for a long time...I just wanna try it for the experience but then again, I don't wanna like fuck up my brain or any of that shit....
Mate
Chess Expert
Posts: 3434
Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:58 pm
Location: Desrever os
Contact:

Post by Mate »

remember that the tripp is unpredictable.
If you bad tripp, as i could see, as realistic as the illusions was, you don't want to bad tripp on this
it would traumatize you, i'm sure about this.

LSD was an experience, and i won't even do it again.
"In Life, everyone starts out as a pawn, Every journey begins with a single move. . It's the decisions we make along the way that shapes our endgame."
Bunny420
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 304
Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 7:13 am
Contact:

Post by Bunny420 »

holes in brain=fun :shock:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=AqD8NkWDucM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=5WsI15fxORg
Mate
Chess Expert
Posts: 3434
Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:58 pm
Location: Desrever os
Contact:

Post by Mate »

i feel em so hard i can't study anymore.
"In Life, everyone starts out as a pawn, Every journey begins with a single move. . It's the decisions we make along the way that shapes our endgame."
Bunny420
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 304
Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 7:13 am
Contact:

Post by Bunny420 »

imagine... wrote:i feel em so hard i can't study anymore.
from 1 trip?..
http://youtube.com/watch?v=AqD8NkWDucM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=5WsI15fxORg
Mate
Chess Expert
Posts: 3434
Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:58 pm
Location: Desrever os
Contact:

Post by Mate »

/sarcasm.-_-"
"In Life, everyone starts out as a pawn, Every journey begins with a single move. . It's the decisions we make along the way that shapes our endgame."
Accident_of_Birth
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 183
Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:54 am
Contact:

Post by Accident_of_Birth »

I have always told myself, no chemical shit, only weed, shroomz and Salvia (I have yet to try Salvia) and any other naturally occuring stuff, but LSD is the only chemical psychedelic drug I'm interested in.
buttermilk
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 919
Joined: Mon Oct 30, 2006 11:04 pm
Contact:

Post by buttermilk »

Accident_of_Birth wrote:I have always told myself, no chemical shit, only weed, shroomz and Salvia (I have yet to try Salvia) and any other naturally occuring stuff, but LSD is the only chemical psychedelic drug I'm interested in.
Yea, I'm not against serious drugs or anything, but I try to stick to the main Herb groups... :D :D
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users