HELP, Can any1 give advice on this legal herb stuff for sale
Moderator: Moderators
- Dino
- Casual toker

- Posts: 5
- Joined: Thu Jan 18, 2007 8:17 pm
- Location: Cheshire
- Contact:
HELP, Can any1 give advice on this legal herb stuff for sale
I can't find out why it's legal and don't beleive the testimonials on their site. I was wondering if any1 out there had tried it and could give me some advice? Does it get you stoned? Does it arrive? etc???
-
hubcap
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 665
- Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 9:15 pm
- Location: London
- Contact:
-
weedguru+chrisisonfire
- +Political-Pothead+

- Posts: 1352
- Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:03 am
- Location: The Hill
- Contact:
-
SpRi7e
- Ganja God

- Posts: 5208
- Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
- Contact:
-
Eugene
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1245
- Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2004 11:32 pm
- Location: Gettin Silly in Philly
- Contact:
-
SpRi7e
- Ganja God

- Posts: 5208
- Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
- Contact:
I haven't done shrooms yet (doing it tomorrow actually) but the people I know that did it said that after 4 hours or so that it gets really annoying and just lasts too long. Salvia is something that you can use 4-5 times per gram and I found a site to get it really cheap from ($17 for 20x). But that's only something most people like smoking on a rare occasion. Shrooms are just kind of hard to find where I live at.
Peace Not Greed.
-
Certified-Nutter
- The Iron Lungs of Wales!

- Posts: 1835
- Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:27 pm
- Location: somewhere in the vallies
- Contact:
-
cutthecashflow
- Intellecutally Wasted

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
- Location: Home of the Sioux!
- Contact:
Thats the part of shrooms that pisses me off, they last way too long. Especially the coming down part, I get so tired I don't want to move an inch, then my guts start going to hell, and finally I can't sleep after doing shrooms. The whole next day I feel like someone hit me with a jackhammer and I'm week.SpRi7e wrote:I haven't done shrooms yet (doing it tomorrow actually) but the people I know that did it said that after 4 hours or so that it gets really annoying and just lasts too long.
Shrooms yea there fun, but I wouldn't recommend doing them more than a few times a year. I just don't like the comedown off of them I guess.
On another note everything is so very very interesting on shrooms while your in the good part of the trip. Not to mention shrooms can play with your mind in a psychological sense. When I was on shrooms I just had these deep deep thoughts that really did make sense. The only frustrating thing was I tried writing them down on a piece of paper, and well this proved to be too diffucult to do while under the influence of this drug. I couldn't even figure out how to answer my phone. And god only knows how diffucult it was when I had to answer my cell phone. I couldnt hold down a conversation for the life of me. God I could write about a hundred paragraphs on one shroom trip (Thats how interesting it was), but that is for another time in another place.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
-
Jay212
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2352
- Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:51 am
- Contact:
lol. there's no comedown off shrooms man, that's the whole point of doing them. You trip like a mothafucka, sleep like a baby, and you can still work the next day. I did shrooms at least once a week all summer and I have never had a crash(besides not being able to sleep sometimes)
If u aint from the hillz then homeboy lay it down ~ CWS
-
cutthecashflow
- Intellecutally Wasted

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
- Location: Home of the Sioux!
- Contact:
Everyone is different man. When my stomach is screaming at me to throw up or shit it all out I consider that to be part of a comedown. When my body cant even get off the couch to walk 4 feet to get a glass of water it tells me Im on a comedown. When I cant sleep from a drug my body is telling me its coming down. When I am worn out the next day my body is telling me that it has come down.
When my body speaks I tend to listen, not ingest more of a substance.
When my body speaks I tend to listen, not ingest more of a substance.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
-
Jay212
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2352
- Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:51 am
- Contact:
My mistake. The entire time I was doing shrooms until now, I was told shrooms had no comedown and I've never really had a comedown. I usually just fall asleep, wakeup and everything's back to normal, although getting to sleep is tricky and I only sleep for a couple hours at a time. But yea, In my world, shrooms were minus a comedown.
If u aint from the hillz then homeboy lay it down ~ CWS
-
Dakine
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2383
- Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:33 pm
- Location: Leeds
- Contact:
-
SpRi7e
- Ganja God

- Posts: 5208
- Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
- Contact:
You guys might have completely different shrooms and one of them might make it so you have a comedown and some don't.Jay212 wrote:lol. there's no comedown off shrooms man, that's the whole point of doing them. You trip like a mothafucka, sleep like a baby, and you can still work the next day. I did shrooms at least once a week all summer and I have never had a crash(besides not being able to sleep sometimes)
Peace Not Greed.
-
Bunny420
- Bonghead

- Posts: 304
- Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 7:13 am
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users
<- My old account