Swimming...OMG

Share your 'not when stoned' activities with us here...

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Certified-Nutter
The Iron Lungs of Wales!
The Iron Lungs of Wales!
Posts: 1835
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:27 pm
Location: somewhere in the vallies
Contact:

Post by Certified-Nutter »

haha, i kno what u mean man, i used to be on a swim team, harsh as hell (and that was before i started smokin weed)
after i started i went into a 'life saving' class insted of racing, and that was tough as shit aswell (life saving is just like a life guard trainin)n and i used to do that stoned... so difficult man, specialy when they makin u swim fully clothed, fucking difficult
Image Image Image <- My old account
PuffPuffGive
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 341
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2006 1:45 pm
Location: Florida Keys
Contact:

Post by PuffPuffGive »

Yeah Im on my high school swim team and Im also an everyday smoker, I enjoy the occasional high practice, It beats the hell out of you but one time I was swimming freestyle and I noticed like every individual splash and how they were all sligtly different, THEN I realized I control the sounds... Ah hours of amusement well spent.

Cheers
"Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely." ~Lord Acton~
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users