Watch tv when doing the yoghurt recipe

Share your 'not when stoned' activities with us here...

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
No0n3
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 149
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2004 5:42 pm
Location: Netherlands
Contact:

Watch tv when doing the yoghurt recipe

Post by No0n3 »

Well, a few days ago I wanted to try the yoghurt recipe again, after it hadn't worked once. I took a spoon, .25gr of hash, some butter, and heated it above my stove (my stove uses gas, I dunno if it'll work with others). I got stoned as hell, upto a point where I wanted to get rid of the high because it was too intense. All in all, a good night :)
The next day, I wanted to try it again, but this time in my room with a lighter (kitchen smells a bit after doing it there). So, I took some butter and hash, and heated it up. I then saw something cool on tv, so I watched that a bit. Soon enough, I spilt the hot butter + hash mix on both my finger, my pants, and the floor. I'm now writing this with a popped blister. Tomorrow, when I'm going back to belgium, I guess I'll have to smell-proof my pants, as it might be a problem when they smell like butter and hash. After the failed attempt, I tried it again, and didn't get high at all. That was a shitty night.
I'm not entirely discouraged to try the recipe again, I'm gonna keep on doing it (on my stove). Tonight, I'm gonna try some trichs/pollen I think, and see how that goes. It's a bit harder to guess howmuch to use of that stuff though.
It's extremly cheap to get high off. I mean, I need .25 grams of hash for one night. hash is 7euros/gram here, which would translate into about 1.75 euros to get very stoned for one night, which is about 50 euros to get high every day, per month. I'd need about 2 grams of weed if I were smoking it, and I'd get a shorter, less intensive high that way.

Conclusion
- DO NOT watch tv when trying this method, and always wear gloves!
- Try to use the hottest source you have, seems to work best.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users