[img]http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o222/slybert_cruz/keirasig.jpg[/img]
Head up young man,
this might be the only chance you get in the course of infinity,
don't ever forget that.
I had one of those, like that.
It was blue, and matched my car exactly. I had the best picture of it sitting on my hood scoop and it was awesome.
I left it with my buddy over the summer when I went on holiday, and it got broken.
How you do that? I call it dope by magic. This dope by magic got me rich as I want to be...
My baby..
[img]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j138/awdfwd/avatarwrx.jpg[/img]
all I know about it, is that it's made from glass, I think it's the double thick kind and I got it from www.blazedup.com . The picture on the site looked nothing like it is in real life and I'm extremely happy by the results of it, and its 15" tall. I still haven't thought of a good name yet, I'm prbly thinking about green goblin or some shit like that. I'll get back to you guys when I come up with one.