Oxycodine.

The place to chat about drugs other than marijuana

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Psyclone
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1308
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2004 12:51 am
Location: NY
Contact:

Oxycodine.

Post by Psyclone »

I love it. So much. Whenever I do it before I toke I get the craziest eye dizziness and it's fun as hell :p
User avatar
FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4564
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
Location: Deep South FL
Contact:

Post by FIRE!!! »

addicted?
Psyclone
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1308
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2004 12:51 am
Location: NY
Contact:

Post by Psyclone »

I wouldn't say addicted. I do it whenever it's available..which is once or twice a week.
WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

don't they do like drug tests in the army?
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
Tokin42
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 872
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 11:52 pm
Contact:

Post by Tokin42 »

Flow wrote:don't they do like drug tests in the army?
actually, even though oxys an opiate it does not metablize into morphine, which is what standard drug tests test for on the Opiate part of the test. however, if you take a lot of oxy, you can end up having trace amounts of morphine in your system and test positive.

but yeah he is screwed with the bud if he's getting tested.
....Buy the Ticket....

.....Take the Ride.....
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users