Ritalin

The place to chat about drugs other than marijuana

Moderator: Moderators

m3tal
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 550
Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:56 pm
Contact:

Ritalin

Post by m3tal »

Well, my cool friend w/ ADHD gave me a 54 mg ritalin when I asked. This is the highest dosage you can get in a single pill and I'm just looking for some advice when taking it, and all that. Thanks!


EDIT: 1 PM. I took one this morning and its realllllllly good for productivity. I cleaned both of my dirty as shit bathrooms in 45 min... And im skating better than I have ever too. And I'm pretty entergetic stilll.

edit : 7 PM, still feeling the same. I feel more aware of things, I've been hearing music more fully. And I'm learning songs on the guitar easier.
m3tal
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 550
Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:56 pm
Contact:

Post by m3tal »

Answer please! I need to chat w/ someone cause i feel talkative lol
Schmut
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 233
Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2006 8:01 pm
Location: Cumbria, England
Contact:

Post by Schmut »

It sounds like I could use some of that.

I'm a million years behind on my coursework and my mind is all over the place. I'm hyper and I have several tangents of thought all running at the same time. Meaning, I can type this and simultaneously think of two completely unrelated topics at the same time (apart from when I really needed to think about the spelling of simultaneously).
How can it be possible to have two voices in my head thinking different things and also be typing this, hardly thinking about it. Though I am, now; the strange thought tangents seem to have left.
I guarantee they'll come back if I try to start my coursework, though, and I'll be distracted within an instant. I need all my concentration to do it.
I don't have weed, either. That might have calmed me down. I have just under a gram of salvia, but I can't do my coursework if I'm tripping. That would just worsen matters.

Wow, do you see what I mean? I went completely off topic for three paragraphs there. I know nothing about ritalin, other than what is in your post, so I can be of no help here. Sorry.
"And God said, 'Behold, I have given you every plant-yielding seed which is upon the face of the Earth'"
SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5208
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:

Post by SpRi7e »

I wanna take one so i can memorize songs a lot better, and concentrate 100x better but I'm getting pills soon because of my ADD. Not sure what I'll get though.
Peace Not Greed.
Viewer_Discretion
Loli Genocides
Posts: 306
Joined: Sun Nov 19, 2006 1:08 am
Location: Woods Newfoundland
Contact:

Post by Viewer_Discretion »

Ha the wickedness of being an A.D.D kid. I have my own but it's a tad diffrent. My friend also has A.D.D so i snort his. But the way my brain works without My meds the chemical inbalence is too much, Even when my stuff wears off I gett all ...strange. The only downside to A.D.D is the fact that schools don't teach you in a way that you can comprehead stuff and it's really quite unfair. Thank god for drugs. :D
SpRi7e wrote:I wanna take one so i can memorize songs a lot better, and concentrate 100x better but I'm getting pills soon because of my ADD. Not sure what I'll get though.
Well if they give you concerta whitch they might because it's harder to 'abuse' then you just gotta work a little more to get the stuff.

The look like this. Sometimes blue
Image

Image

http://www.geocities.com/fire_pillar/co ... certa.html
Poor is the man Whose Pleasures depend on the permission of another
Image
Screw falling into a group.
I won't conform to your non conformation...
President Beavis
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1352
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:18 am
Contact:

Post by President Beavis »

I'm not really into Ritalin and all its brothers. Took a couple concertas and just felt REALLY claustrophobic and freaked out.

Even outside in the open It was like I was in a 2x2 room. :?
Bunny420
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 304
Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 7:13 am
Contact:

Post by Bunny420 »

:?
http://youtube.com/watch?v=AqD8NkWDucM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=5WsI15fxORg
Bunny420
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 304
Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 7:13 am
Contact:

Post by Bunny420 »

:?
http://youtube.com/watch?v=AqD8NkWDucM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=5WsI15fxORg
Bunny420
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 304
Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 7:13 am
Contact:

Post by Bunny420 »

sry on double post. i had to beat up my f5 key...
http://youtube.com/watch?v=AqD8NkWDucM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=5WsI15fxORg
SomeONE?
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 442
Joined: Fri May 19, 2006 2:17 pm
Location: some were in hell
Contact:

Post by SomeONE? »

my dealer gave me some for free highest dosage
im usualy a shy kid at skoo and i usualy just sit there and do nothing at school but i was talkin to every one and doing my work
every one thought i was on e
Bunny420
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 304
Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 7:13 am
Contact:

Post by Bunny420 »

im ussually real talkative at school and when i take ritalin/addaral w.e people just think im insane :cry:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=AqD8NkWDucM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=5WsI15fxORg
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

Viewer_Discretion wrote:Ha the wickedness of being an A.D.D kid. I have my own but it's a tad diffrent. My friend also has A.D.D so i snort his. But the way my brain works without My meds the chemical inbalence is too much, Even when my stuff wears off I gett all ...strange. The only downside to A.D.D is the fact that schools don't teach you in a way that you can comprehead stuff and it's really quite unfair. Thank god for drugs. :D
SpRi7e wrote:I wanna take one so i can memorize songs a lot better, and concentrate 100x better but I'm getting pills soon because of my ADD. Not sure what I'll get though.
Well if they give you concerta whitch they might because it's harder to 'abuse' then you just gotta work a little more to get the stuff.

The look like this. Sometimes blue
Image

Image

http://www.geocities.com/fire_pillar/co ... certa.html
Concerta, Adderall, and ritalin all look different. Ritalin being the easiest to insuffate, because the others are time released and require the pealing of the pill in order to get the correct powder from it. If your popping them it really doesnt matter. Ritalin will hit you the fastest with Adderall and Concerta coming in with a longer sustained high.

Anyways try not to get hooked, I have a buddy whose whole life went to shit after he got on what I like to call this "legal meth". Addicition brings many problems with it so try and use everything in moderation.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
Viewer_Discretion
Loli Genocides
Posts: 306
Joined: Sun Nov 19, 2006 1:08 am
Location: Woods Newfoundland
Contact:

Post by Viewer_Discretion »

unless your supose to have it cuz your an A.D.D kid.
Poor is the man Whose Pleasures depend on the permission of another
Image
Screw falling into a group.
I won't conform to your non conformation...
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

Theres a difference between taking your medication for what it is prescribed for and abusing your medication for recreational purpouses.

The kid I was talking about is prescribed to concerta. He chops the pill in half, crushes up all the white powder, snorts it, and then thinks he can get the correct results from popping the other half of the pill at the correct times....
Get busy living or get busy dying.
m3tal
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 550
Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:56 pm
Contact:

Post by m3tal »

Yeah ritalin and concerta are the same thing.. Methylphenidate or some name similar to that.

From erowid:

Methylphenidate

COMMON & BRAND NAMES
Ritalin; Concerta; Tranquilyn
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users