3 man hookah help

Bongs, pipes, fuckbukets, lungs, vaporizers, grinders etc....

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
sanityforsale
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 53
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 1:47 am
Contact:

3 man hookah help

Post by sanityforsale »

I want to make a 3 man hookah for me and my 2 stoner friends.
I was thinking of using like garden hose stuff(What's it called?). And might use 2l coke bottle, but I don't know how I would make it airtight and how to make a bowl.
Could someone please explain how I go about making it?
[quote="Gorecore"]Rolling is lots of fun and you'll feel super proud of yourself when you have a nicely rolled spliff curling it's intoxicating smoke around your nostrils.[/quote]
XD
m3tal
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 550
Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:56 pm
Contact:

Post by m3tal »

Use tubing for a fish tank.. you can get it in walmart or a pet store next to the air pumps. For the bowl get a sprocket and screen. Get the sprocket from lowes and you can get a screen from your faucet... Just get a metal downpipe from the bowl into the water.. idk how to explain.
Vinyl
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 910
Joined: Sat Nov 11, 2006 12:06 am
Contact:

Post by Vinyl »

id tell you to stay with the garden hose, but change the 2L to a water cooler jug 8) just make a bowl where the cap goes and a tube going down close to teh bottom, put the unhaling tubes at the top and use silicone or some kind of sealer to make it airtight
[img]http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/5183/sigab4.jpg[/img]
Toke now, or forever hold your piece
sanityforsale
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 53
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 1:47 am
Contact:

Post by sanityforsale »

Ok, thanks for the help guys. I'm from the UK so do you know where I could get some stuff over here?
[quote="Gorecore"]Rolling is lots of fun and you'll feel super proud of yourself when you have a nicely rolled spliff curling it's intoxicating smoke around your nostrils.[/quote]
XD
cdc
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 473
Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2006 11:41 am
Location: Auckland
Contact:

Post by cdc »

if u cnt figure out where to get some pipe to make it i dnt think u should be makn it....
Do not take what i say seriously.
[IMG]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c115/SolRing/eagleturn.jpg[/IMG]
sanityforsale
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 53
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 1:47 am
Contact:

Post by sanityforsale »

Well I don't keep an eye out for pipe whilst shopping -.-'
[quote="Gorecore"]Rolling is lots of fun and you'll feel super proud of yourself when you have a nicely rolled spliff curling it's intoxicating smoke around your nostrils.[/quote]
XD
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users