What would you quit.

A place to discuss deeper topics

Moderator: Moderators

hubcap
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 665
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 9:15 pm
Location: London
Contact:

What would you quit.

Post by hubcap »

This kinda only applies to the people who smoke ciggs and drink aswell but meh me and my friends were talking about it and it interested me. So to cut to the chase if you had to quit one what one would you quit:-

-Weed
-Alcohol
-Cigarettes?

Mine was a tough coice between ciggs and weed and i had to choose weed because of all the times a cigarette has helped me through something. But i would never have guessed that would be my choice, fuckin' weird. Or it goes to show how addicted i am :oops:
Try some wrong
[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r296/sgthubcap/hubcapsig4.jpg[/img]
Schmut
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 233
Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2006 8:01 pm
Location: Cumbria, England
Contact:

Post by Schmut »

I've already quit drinking, mostly. Now I only do it from time to time.

But if I had to pick one to quit in full it would be cigarettes. I only smoke tobacco when I've got no weed but it is relaxing and often helps me think. Seeing as I don't smoke them much anyway, it would be easy for me to quit.
But a beer and a cigarette go so well together; each one improves the experience of the other. So if I were to quit smoking cigarettes I'd probably end up quitting drinking as well.
"And God said, 'Behold, I have given you every plant-yielding seed which is upon the face of the Earth'"
SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5208
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:

Post by SpRi7e »

cigs, mainly because I don't really drink that much in the first hand but if it were between cigs and weed, then it would definitely be cigs because they're not all that great.
Peace Not Greed.
Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2155
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:21 am
Location: British Columbia, Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s »

Ciggies for me :) I only smoke them when I'm drunk anyway, if I do it while sober, or even high I just feel dirty and disgusted :(
Image
"Can’t repeat the past?…Why of course you can!"
AbbyRoad
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4340
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:09 am
Location: Sarnia
Contact:

Post by AbbyRoad »

well i dont smoke cigs, but if i did id say cigs. but id rather quit booze then bud.
Image
President Beavis
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1352
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:18 am
Contact:

Post by President Beavis »

I think I might be inclined to say that I'd stop smoking weed before cigarettes. It's such a hard decision to make, and shows how addicted I am. :?
hubcap
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 665
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 9:15 pm
Location: London
Contact:

Post by hubcap »

President Beavis wrote:I think I might be inclined to say that I'd stop smoking weed before cigarettes. It's such a hard decision to make, and shows how addicted I am. :?
I know it''s a bitch but they have been with me through many a good situation and bad situation in my life
Try some wrong
[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r296/sgthubcap/hubcapsig4.jpg[/img]
Dakine
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2383
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:33 pm
Location: Leeds
Contact:

Post by Dakine »

quit alcohol. easy. i prefer my cigs and weed.
[img]http://i11.tinypic.com/33c29o8.jpg[/img]
CaNuCk
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 322
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2005 7:47 pm
Contact:

Post by CaNuCk »

Quit cigs, shouldn't have started in the first place.
RooR
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2006 7:19 pm
Contact:

Post by RooR »

MJ? Never.

Alcohol? Im diabetic, so I dont drink, never have.

Tobacco? I havent boughten a pack in over 5 months, in March its cold turkey quittin' time.
Mate
Chess Expert
Posts: 3434
Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:58 pm
Location: Desrever os
Contact:

Post by Mate »

world of warcraft
"In Life, everyone starts out as a pawn, Every journey begins with a single move. . It's the decisions we make along the way that shapes our endgame."
Dakine
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2383
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:33 pm
Location: Leeds
Contact:

Post by Dakine »

imagine. wrote:world of warcraft
qft time. Thats spot on.
[img]http://i11.tinypic.com/33c29o8.jpg[/img]
Kaynoq
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 751
Joined: Thu Dec 14, 2006 8:44 pm
Location: PEI, Canada
Contact:

Post by Kaynoq »

cigarettes

cant really smoke a cigarette and have a good time, go out to the clubs and smoke a buncha cigarettes...yeah its just a bad habit, beer and weed is life
[size=75]This space for rent.[/size]
Mate
Chess Expert
Posts: 3434
Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:58 pm
Location: Desrever os
Contact:

Post by Mate »

Dakine wrote:
imagine. wrote:world of warcraft
qft time. Thats spot on.
i tried 2 times.. but alway came back with a new char...
"In Life, everyone starts out as a pawn, Every journey begins with a single move. . It's the decisions we make along the way that shapes our endgame."
User avatar
FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4564
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
Location: Deep South FL
Contact:

Post by FIRE!!! »

abby wrote:well i dont smoke cigs, but if i did id say cigs. but id rather quit booze then bud.
Well said. This is my answer pretty much.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users