Question about grinders.
Moderator: Moderators
-
Kaynoq
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 751
- Joined: Thu Dec 14, 2006 8:44 pm
- Location: PEI, Canada
- Contact:
Question about grinders.
I was at my local hemp shop and I saw a simple wooden grinder for 8 bucks, and then I saw some metal grinder and it was 40 bucks, and the guy said it was better for catching crystals
hows that work?
hows that work?
-
Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2155
- Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:21 am
- Location: British Columbia, Canada
- Contact:
Quite often, metal grinders have holes along the bottom of the place you put your weed to grind it. I have a plastic one but my friend's brother has a metal one and the bottom of the grinder screws off, so you can collect the crystals that have fallen off your weed and through the holes to occumulate there 

"Can’t repeat the past?…Why of course you can!"
-
wizz
- Bonghead

- Posts: 486
- Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2006 10:00 am
- Contact:
ya theres like 3 stages, and 3 peices, the top peice comes off thats whereyou put the weed and twist to grind, then if you screw off the that mid peice thats where the grinded weed goes, then there is a metal screen underneath where the kief goes into and theres a little bottom peice you take off and you will have kief, i have one let me take pics and show you, i have alot of kief as well 
-
Jim777
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1015
- Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2005 7:17 pm
- Contact:
i have a cool metal grinder that costed me 5$ at a store
its a 1 stage grinder and it does the job, my friend had a wood grinder and he broke 2 pokes while grinding his weed so i dont really recommend those...
40$ for metal grinder is kinda wierd price, go check other stores id be suprised to see that u cant find one for 10-15$...
its a 1 stage grinder and it does the job, my friend had a wood grinder and he broke 2 pokes while grinding his weed so i dont really recommend those...
40$ for metal grinder is kinda wierd price, go check other stores id be suprised to see that u cant find one for 10-15$...
[img]http://myspace-780.vo.llnwd.net/00798/08/75/798905780_l.gif[/img]
-
SpRi7e
- Ganja God

- Posts: 5208
- Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
- Contact:
-
WeedGuru_Flow
- Red Eye Jedi
- Posts: 8722
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
- Location: Belgium
- Contact:
- Dr.Miki°iPot
- Bonghead

- Posts: 201
- Joined: Sun Nov 19, 2006 3:30 pm
- Contact:
I have a plastic one ..
lol a green ball ... but it does the job ..
But it would be awsome 2 get one of those Metal ones.. when enought cristals gather u can make your self such a splif you would only fly..
beleve me ive tryed only cristals .. its really amazing stuff 
heres one : http://www.justaddweed.co.uk/index.php? ... cts_id=430
heres one : http://www.justaddweed.co.uk/index.php? ... cts_id=430
[img]http://shrani.si/files/drmikinx5d.jpg[/img]
Mystical Mystery holding you tight ,
Grabbing you in the shinfull night ! ( made by me :) )
Smoke up ! Chill ! Blaze ! Chill ! Party ! Blaze !
Sleep ......
Mystical Mystery holding you tight ,
Grabbing you in the shinfull night ! ( made by me :) )
Smoke up ! Chill ! Blaze ! Chill ! Party ! Blaze !
Sleep ......
-
No0n3
- Bonghead

- Posts: 149
- Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2004 5:42 pm
- Location: Netherlands
- Contact:
I have a plastic one with a small 'net' to catch the crystals. I just screw the bottom off, and (after grinding quite a lot of weed), you get a nice layer of crystals. I once rolled it in a ball, but I didn't find it that usefull/awesome. What I do now is just sprinkle some on a joint before closing/rolling it, or just smoke it with my bong. It's an active high, and pretty strong. I can get high off the crystals alone about 2-3 times, from 1 pretty thick layer in my grinder.
It's just usefull, because you're probably gonna lost a lot of your crystals when using a regular grinder. Mine cost about 10 euros btw, and I've had it for about 6 months, still works alright.
It's just usefull, because you're probably gonna lost a lot of your crystals when using a regular grinder. Mine cost about 10 euros btw, and I've had it for about 6 months, still works alright.
-
Coach McGuirk
- Bonghead

- Posts: 258
- Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 2:41 am
- Location: MADISON, WI
- Contact:
Beware of plastic grinders!!! My friend had one and the little spikes would fall off. I remember a couple times smoking out of a huge bong and tasting sick plastic only to see a burning red piece of plastic about the size of a seed... 
[img]http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/7/74/180px-C:solarcorona2003.gif[/img]
[url=http://www.myspace.com/djd123]Check out my Music and other random crap![/url]
[url=http://www.myspace.com/djd123]Check out my Music and other random crap![/url]
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users