Using C's for B's

Got a problem? - Get counseling from the gurus

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
maxrieser86
Why Hello There !
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Sep 05, 2006 6:51 am
Contact:

Using C's for B's

Post by maxrieser86 »

I been making Blunts by emptying all the bacco out of a Ciggie and putting weed in there but I am still iffy on the filter.

What I have been doin is just taken it out ripping it in half and stashin back in, but I don't know If I should be removing it competely or what


BTW I can only making B's with C's because I cant really get papers


What should I do bout the filter


A Cigg full of weed is equivilant to how many bowls?
PlanetX
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 228
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2006 3:59 am
Contact:

Post by PlanetX »

I'm not sure if you mean cutting open a cigarette or rolling a joint? I'm fairy sure cig paper doesnt stick together when trying to close it back up. Cigarette filters also catches a bunch of THC so i'd suggest just getting some papers :)

One joint can be anywhere between 2-3 (even 4) bowls. Depends on how fat you want it and if you're using baccy or not.

...and whats a C and a B?
[i]To have no errors[/i]
[i]Would be life without meaning[/i]
[i]No struggle, no joy[/i]
Weedguru_RyaNayR
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1664
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2005 9:11 pm
Location: The Sky
Contact:

Post by Weedguru_RyaNayR »

I think he's refering to "B's" as blunts, mistakenly for joint, and "C's" as cigs.

but yeah, just toss the filter, you dont need it.

Just squeeze out the baccy and put weed in, pack it, then rip the filter off and close the ends, then smoke it.

or you can find some thin paper and roll with it.
Certified-Nutter
The Iron Lungs of Wales!
The Iron Lungs of Wales!
Posts: 1835
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:27 pm
Location: somewhere in the vallies
Contact:

Post by Certified-Nutter »

just get a bowl, its easier, and as for how many bowls is equivilant to a cig, depends how big the bowl is :wink:
normal size bowl (i wud say is usualy 1-2cm diameter, 1cm depth, is the most common bowl i seen) i would say a cig is worth 2? mayb three? (also depends how much u put in a bowl, so =/)
Image Image Image <- My old account
maxrieser86
Why Hello There !
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Sep 05, 2006 6:51 am
Contact:

Post by maxrieser86 »

Yeah I mean Joints, ok.

So what I did was rip the filter out take a little piece of paper and zig zag on end and roll it up and slide that into the filter end then flatten the butt down


I do have a bowl I just like having variety, I usually smoke a bowl and a J every other night



Should I mix in bacco with the weed and repack or repack with straight weed?
(weedguru)scarf
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5762
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:50 pm
Contact:

Post by (weedguru)scarf »

leave the baccy out of the equation.... you dont need it... enjoy the weed...

yeah roll a piece of cardboard and replace the filter with it... gives you something firm to pull from but doesnt absorb everything like the filter does!
woah
maxrieser86
Why Hello There !
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Sep 05, 2006 6:51 am
Contact:

Post by maxrieser86 »

Cool Cool, so doing the zig zag with paper is a good replacement if you dont have any carboard around?
Mate
Chess Expert
Posts: 3434
Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:58 pm
Location: Desrever os
Contact:

Post by Mate »

Cigarette's filter takes all the thc in weed =-(
"In Life, everyone starts out as a pawn, Every journey begins with a single move. . It's the decisions we make along the way that shapes our endgame."
SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5208
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:

Post by SpRi7e »

I've gotten really high one time when i smoked a cig filled with weed. I guess mine was "special"
Peace Not Greed.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users