Paranoid

Got a problem? - Get counseling from the gurus

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
SladeHino
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 506
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2006 5:32 pm
Location: North Carolina
Contact:

Paranoid

Post by SladeHino »

Does any body get really paranoid like alot of the times they smoke. Cause i've been getting that alot. It's usaully about people I dont trust that much.
Qapow.
Schmut
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 233
Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2006 8:01 pm
Location: Cumbria, England
Contact:

Post by Schmut »

Used to.
You've just got to get to know those people better. The more comfortable you are around someone while sober, the more comfortable you'll be while stoned.
So, the paranoia will go away if you keep hanging out with the same people and you get to know them.

Unless they're a really shifty character who tends to keep to themselves and always has the look of a demented madman. In that case, I think the paranoia is natural and not something you'd need to worry about. I tend not to talk to demented madmen.
"And God said, 'Behold, I have given you every plant-yielding seed which is upon the face of the Earth'"
Vinyl
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 910
Joined: Sat Nov 11, 2006 12:06 am
Contact:

Post by Vinyl »

i get paranoid all the time, i live with my parents, who are uber anti-weed/drugs, i come home high, and i currently have 3 pipes and a bong in my dresser drawer, and im away at school all day, gives my mum enough time to look through my shit. i take wicked paranoid precautions when i smoke, i wish my parents were chill :(
SladeHino
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 506
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2006 5:32 pm
Location: North Carolina
Contact:

Post by SladeHino »

Mines usaully one certain person, but i keep telling myself they wont do it. Since there pretty close. Its just when i hear something even as sketch, as a not sure okay and not know what there talking about i get paranoid. But i've been telling myself its not true.
Qapow.
(weedguru)scarf
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5762
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:50 pm
Contact:

Post by (weedguru)scarf »

freerider_dude wrote:... and i currently have 3 pipes and a bong in my dresser drawer, and im away at school all day, gives my mum enough time to look through my shit.
dude you need a better hiding spot... will only be a matter of time...esp if you slip up and they suspect something....
sorry didnt mean to make you more paranoid

peace
woah
SladeHino
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 506
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2006 5:32 pm
Location: North Carolina
Contact:

Post by SladeHino »

Dam im tired of getting sketched out, it pissing me off. it's hard to tell who to trust or not. It may just be a bunch of coincidences. But it seems it always gets sketch. Like today my aunt brought me some weed, and the phones stopped working for some reason, and then I took a hit of weed and it tasted wierd, like peanuts or something wierd like that, Stuff like that sketches me out. I worry about it so much.
Qapow.
CaNuCk
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 322
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2005 7:47 pm
Contact:

Post by CaNuCk »

Quit worrying man, life is so much more fun without constant worries.
WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

You should get counseling for that mate.
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5208
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:

Post by SpRi7e »

I'm almost never paranoid when I'm high, only when I know that I am going to get in trouble.
Peace Not Greed.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users