Irritable bowel syndrome

Health issues related to Marijuana

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
misty_666
Why Hello There !
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2004 11:11 pm
Contact:

Irritable bowel syndrome

Post by misty_666 »

Hi I'm a newbie in this forum.

I have Irritable bowel syndrom (IBS for short) and it goes together with bowel cramps, the runs, constipation, stomach aches, naussea (sp?)
Sometimes the cramps are so extreme I almost collapse, but since I started using weed it has become so much better, I still have some cramps but not near as much as before I started using weed.
Also it helps with the naussea, I got become really sick in like a second or so and I always had to wait 'till it subsided, but now it hardly happens anymore only very occasional.
MED MAR must be legalised, it helps people with IBS too, and one in every five people has IBS. Some even without knowing what it is.
Thanks for reading my story.
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

i got it with stress but only the cramps and pains, you do know there is medication for it.
kxbabe1
Why Hello There !
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2004 2:28 am
Contact:

ibs

Post by kxbabe1 »

I have ibs too
Ive had it since i startedsmoking weed
I also callaps with the pain an weed does help the pain an constipation
But weed also makes u depressed wich = stress which = ibs
Theirs no winning
any medication ive had hasnt worked
now the doc wants to try anti depressence to help with the stress an pain
Ask ur doc about them zenorm i havnt tried them yet
Sarah
xx
Help
User avatar
kxbabe
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 465
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 11:03 pm
Location: Netherley Liverpool
Contact:

tom

Post by kxbabe »

btw congrats on mr weedguru tom well done
sarahxx
Burn rubber not ya sole !!

Blaze up or smoke a bowl !!

[img]http://www.freepichosting.com/Thumbs/421589132/15/200/129.jpg[/img]
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

=] ty
User avatar
kxbabe
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 465
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 11:03 pm
Location: Netherley Liverpool
Contact:

Post by kxbabe »

I hate IBS :cry:
Burn rubber not ya sole !!

Blaze up or smoke a bowl !!

[img]http://www.freepichosting.com/Thumbs/421589132/15/200/129.jpg[/img]
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

augh i found out what this shit is you drink to stop it, its very good, for your skin too but i keep fergetting, its about £10 a bottle from holland and barret i will post what its called
User avatar
kxbabe
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 465
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 11:03 pm
Location: Netherley Liverpool
Contact:

Post by kxbabe »

nar i carnt drink all tha shit they have for it but since ive been in auz i havnt had any pain coz ive been eating loads an not smokin so much weed but iam startinig to think my ibs was hunger pains hehe :oops:
Burn rubber not ya sole !!

Blaze up or smoke a bowl !!

[img]http://www.freepichosting.com/Thumbs/421589132/15/200/129.jpg[/img]
Nick:D
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2006 11:04 pm
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Contact:

Post by Nick:D »

how do u no if u have IBS??? what are some of the symptoms?? and like how can u tell if u have it without going to the doctors?
i'm fuckin trippin :D lol
User avatar
thnkgod4weed
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 276
Joined: Sat Jul 08, 2006 3:12 am
Location: In a crazy spiral downward to heaven
Contact:

Post by thnkgod4weed »

just came from taking a dump,ahhh the relief 8)
"For reality to exist you need someone to experience that reality or it doesn´t exist"-albert hofmann.

L-------S--------D
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users