Can't trust almost no friends

Got a problem? - Get counseling from the gurus

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
SladeHino
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 506
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2006 5:32 pm
Location: North Carolina
Contact:

Can't trust almost no friends

Post by SladeHino »

Okay this time im not paranoid. But its starting to get out of hand. It seems everytime I get a friend(s) IRL. They end up fuckin me over in the end. This time I donno which friend or if it was more then one. But they stole my grandpas Knives, Collection coins and Pistol. And I donno what to do. He's already went to the cops, and I know they probably wont be able to do shit about it. Im starting to get to where I can trust anybody I meet. I think I know who it is, but im just about ready to tell everyone to never come over agian, and say fuck friends, atleast IRL. Theres one friend I trust the most but thats all. i've had shit stolen from supposable friends twice now. And its not a lighter, or a small piece of bud its over 600 dollars agian. Last time it was My xbox (all the games too), my ps2( most of the games), and almost my Gamecube but they got caught.


I'm about ready to just start beating ass, and ask questions later.

Also im sorry about all the guru concil posts, but it seems i've been having alot of problems lately. Its starting to get to me.


PS. Karmas a bitch, the person that i think stole my grandpas stuff, i just found his cigs under my desk. only 4 but still im out.
Qapow.
Certified-Nutter
The Iron Lungs of Wales!
The Iron Lungs of Wales!
Posts: 1835
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:27 pm
Location: somewhere in the vallies
Contact:

Post by Certified-Nutter »

i wudnt beat em up, scare them REAL bad tho, scream sum psycho stuff at em, put em in some nasty locks n threaten to break their limbs if they dont give u bk ur stuff/money equivlivant?
mayb u cud get it back this way? it didnt work with me gettin my psp bk tho =/ the person i thought took it, didnt, so that was bad, but i dont feel to bad cos he did steal weed of me
Image Image Image <- My old account
Dakine
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2383
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:33 pm
Location: Leeds
Contact:

Post by Dakine »

thats fucking shit. nick a load of their stuff, or just scare them shitless and leave them in a ditch, bleeding and crying.
PuffPuffGive
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 341
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2006 1:45 pm
Location: Florida Keys
Contact:

Post by PuffPuffGive »

Not to be an Antagonist or anything, because Im a pretty laid back Guy myself, But if they stole you Grampas shit then its well past time for an Ass Beating.
"Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely." ~Lord Acton~
User avatar
Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate
Posts: 8112
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
Contact:

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

I recomend to stop hanging around such shady people. From what I've heard you say the people you hang out with are thieves and cokeheads, the two usually go hand in hand. So try and find some more down to earth friends who don't seem the type to jack your shit.

And if you can prove that it's them in a court of law then tell the cops what went down. I don't normally recomend telling the police anything but in this case there was already a report filed and obviously they did it because they assumed you would do anything back to them.

If the cops don't do shit then chug some bricks through their windows. Avoid direct threats unless you're sure you will be able to get your stuff back, some of the best ways to get back at people involve no violence.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
SladeHino
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 506
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2006 5:32 pm
Location: North Carolina
Contact:

Post by SladeHino »

Alright sounds good to me. We already got a plan going incase we dont get our shit back. First of all, paybacks a bitch. My best friend used to live where the kid that stole our shit used to live, he listed everyway to get in the house easily (So incase we decide to take some shit.), and if not There a person I know that was an old time gangster so he's got a plan for incase we decide to beat there ass. And one of my friends is a pretty good thief, So I got an Easy way in, An easy way to get stuff, and an easy way to beat there ass breathless and get away with it. I also got another friend thats gonna fake like he hates me and try to find out if they got my shit. I also found out they stole my grandmas Diamond rings and junk, and she called the cops and there getting fingerprints. So we basically got almost 100% of a way to get them back no matter what. The old gangster basically said that when there stilling from me there basically callin me soft, and that im easy. So im tired of getting stolen from so it seems like its time to show them that I'm not that soft of a person like they think I am cause the way I act. Thanks for the replies too. I needed some ideas.


He also left his AIM screenname and password saved, so I deleted all his friends and shit and put Oops as a buddy group.
Qapow.
SladeHino
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 506
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2006 5:32 pm
Location: North Carolina
Contact:

Post by SladeHino »

Couldn't edit the post and make a new one cause this will probably be to long. But this new kid that stole my shit, its bigger then just a random thieving act. This kid isn't just no random person, somethings going down now. I've talked to some people. I never see his parents home, except here and there. But he did something to have to move down here, He tells everyone his name is Andre, but the school couldn't find an Andre that matches his description, in the student thing. Once he moved down here there seemed to be a new, more break ins, from some people I talked too. Me and him would freestyle battle, and his always rapping about his 6 ounces and other shit in his attic. He has already got kicked out of an old friends house. He almost knows every kid in the nieghborhood now. He has alot of nice stuff, that would take awhile to get. He acts all nice and cool. He said his dad just decided to up and move from Ohio to North Carolina. Mainly the break-ins have been with people with kids. He acts a little sketch, he just randomly started coming to my house. I noticed he started bringin over kids that none of my friends have really met. I don't know if im just a little sketched out about it, I could be wrong but Im pretty sure this isn't just a coincidence, I think he got introuble in Ohio, got some warrants and moved down here to get away. He's always repping a gang called DC or SsB. I don't know whats up, but its wierd this kid comes down and shit ends up missing. He just moves to white nieghborhoods and probably think he can get away with it. But he moved to the wrong white nieghborhood where people aren't stupid, and is fucking with the wrong people. Now i might be wrong but he isn't that smart, I think he's trying to do something to big and not mature enough to keep it a secret. Anyways, when you read it tell me what you think.
Qapow.
Rory
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1034
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2004 12:21 am
Location: Toronto, Canada.
Contact:

Post by Rory »

Word, dude. People fuck with you, steal their shit and hustle it. You'd be surprised what you can pull if people do the wrong shit to you. These fag wannabe drug dealers I knew tried to gangfuck my woman when she was passed out, stole 1 ounce of snow off me (when I was up on that shit) and were just generally disrespectful assholes.

So I went to their house when they were at school (they always leave their door open) stole 500 bucks worth of 2c-i, a kilo of pot, took my coke back, and took 3000 big ones in 20bills. They knew I got them back and they never fucked with me again.

Moral of the story: Show those fuckers you mean business and they'll back the fuck off.
Ziggy
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1714
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2005 4:53 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Ziggy »

I usually a pacifist (or however you spell it) mainly because i havnt really got into a problem where someone did something that makes me go over the edge. But stealing your grandpas stuff and game consoles, i would definitely start kicking some ass. Take that other friend of yours that you trust, and start beating the shit out of the ppl u know stole stuff from you. GO BREAK SOME FUCKING KNEECAPS !
Check Link: Flex Your Rights - Citizens Guide to Surviving Police Encounters
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMjMPlXzdA

“Information is not knowledge. The only source of knowledge is experience.”
Albert Einstein
SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5208
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:

Post by SpRi7e »

If you break in to his house and steal his stuff. The next day u should break all his windows in his house and just beat his ass up.
Peace Not Greed.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users