Drugs & Effects -

The place to chat about drugs other than marijuana

Moderator: Moderators

asswipe
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 835
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2005 5:48 pm
Location: nederland
Contact:

Post by asswipe »

Tabacco
Disgusting taste, I hate smoking it, but once in a loong while it's Ok to light up one

Weed
As long as I don't get in trouble (anymore) and have my both feet on the ground, I'll stick to smoking the greens for a couple times a week. Love the buzz, love to roll a joint, love to just chill out pass it around with my friends and space the hell out.

Shrooms
Well, the weirdest, funniest, and most unreal day of my life. We took em with lots of water and some orange slices to cover the awful taste.

Spend all day (had the most awesome wheather) outside riding from place to place looking for icecream. (notice everything took like 9 times longer than normal, and finishing a thing just wasn't there at the time. Whenever we started something, something else would pop up and screw the happening. But it was fun, damnn funny)

Oh, and ye.. fuck caffeine

I once took half of an X pill .. nothing happened.. didn't feel anything..
don't think I wanna start doing that shit either. I'll stick to natural drugs as for weed and shrooms.
Blow your mind! -. 'X __x
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users