MOrphine pills

The place to chat about drugs other than marijuana

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
SladeHino
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 506
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2006 5:32 pm
Location: North Carolina
Contact:

MOrphine pills

Post by SladeHino »

Okay well i got a connection 1 morphine pill for 1$, anybody know the street prices cause im ready to make some money. Its not a scam cause i know for a fact they got the prescription.


I know there small round blue pills.
Qapow.
SladeHino
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 506
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2006 5:32 pm
Location: North Carolina
Contact:

Post by SladeHino »

Okay well I bought one its asmall blue round pill with 15 on it. I donno how much it costs or anything. but I don't trust pills so I don't think ill take it.
Qapow.
SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5208
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:

Post by SpRi7e »

I would just take it, you might be able to make about $4 off a pill but nothing special. I don't think it would be worth it. I would just pop it right now.
Peace Not Greed.
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

fuck that, :?
AbbyRoad
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4340
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:09 am
Location: Sarnia
Contact:

Post by AbbyRoad »

ive done a morphine pill before, we found a friends grandmothers old pills. we each did one and were flying all day. when ever i thought i was sobering up wed smoke a bowl and id feel the pill again. i havent done it since, but if i was given a pill, i would.
Image
SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5208
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:

Post by SpRi7e »

ya pills are addictive but very fun and last for quite a while, I wish i had a few
Peace Not Greed.
President Beavis
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1352
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:18 am
Contact:

Post by President Beavis »

Morphine's pretty good shit, I'd take the pill just to make sure that morphine is what you got tho, don't sell bad pills.
SladeHino
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 506
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2006 5:32 pm
Location: North Carolina
Contact:

Post by SladeHino »

Well see im getting connections like hell when it comes to pills, I got 15mg Morphine, 10mg Vicoden, and 5mg Vicoden. I took like 30mg of Vicoden today, and had a pretty nice buzz.

But anyway tommorow Im trying to decide wiether to take 3 10mg Vicodens, or 2 15mg Morphines. Any suggestions.
Qapow.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users