Have u ever triped and had a great idea 4 a movie post it.
I had an acid trip on saturday and had a great idea 4 a movie.
I would call it the ''clinic'' it would be about two brothers that go in life facing problems doing crazy stuff and at the end of the movie they were 2 brothers at mental institution they imagined everything.
Ideas 4 a great movie.
Moderator: Moderators
- thnkgod4weed
- Bonghead

- Posts: 276
- Joined: Sat Jul 08, 2006 3:12 am
- Location: In a crazy spiral downward to heaven
- Contact:
Ideas 4 a great movie.
"For reality to exist you need someone to experience that reality or it doesn´t exist"-albert hofmann.
L-------S--------D
L-------S--------D
-
limit
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 647
- Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2004 8:53 am
- Location: Australia
- Contact:
That sounds pretty trippy man.. I often wish I was a screenwriter or whatever they are called. I just want to make real shit a bit like KIDS (How much did the actors remind you of yourself and/or your friends). Not some muscly dude killing 500 dudes who have AK47's with his karate chop.
I've always imagined making a movie about a kid's life.. like he starts off fine then gets into drugs, robbing petrol stations etc. and is kicked out of home, and shows ignorant fucks like those in government how hard it is for some young kids.. and it's made by people who actually know what they are talking about. That IMO would be a quality film.
I've always imagined making a movie about a kid's life.. like he starts off fine then gets into drugs, robbing petrol stations etc. and is kicked out of home, and shows ignorant fucks like those in government how hard it is for some young kids.. and it's made by people who actually know what they are talking about. That IMO would be a quality film.
[img]http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o222/slybert_cruz/keirasig.jpg[/img]
Head up young man,
this might be the only chance you get in the course of infinity,
don't ever forget that.
Head up young man,
this might be the only chance you get in the course of infinity,
don't ever forget that.
-
Schmut
- Bonghead

- Posts: 233
- Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2006 8:01 pm
- Location: Cumbria, England
- Contact:
I'm actually on a course at college where I get to make movies.
I wrote and am now directing a short film I called 'Eve'. It follows the day of Adam. But it's set in the modern world and Adam wakes up late and then goes to the comic shop he works at. He meets a beautiful girl at the comic-shop (a rare occurence). She's called Eve and invites Adam to a party down by the river.
Originally, Eve had a tattoo of a snake but that's been changed. Instead you see a shifty looking character give two extacy pills to Eve who then shares those with Adam. This shift character has the snake tattoo.
and then Adam was supposed to drown, but the weather outside now is way too cold so he may just pass out.
We've left ourselves with one day of filming so I need to make decisions at crazy speeds to get it done. Then it's the editor's job, and partially mine to get it all in order and find the right music.
So my dream of having my own movie is very close to being fulfilled. After my first I'll just have to get more professional and develop a style of directing. I've got loads of short stories I'd love to turn into movies.
My favourite is an unfinished story about a schizophrenic vampire. It's a very good story and if I ever had a chance to turn that into a movie, I would take it.
I wrote and am now directing a short film I called 'Eve'. It follows the day of Adam. But it's set in the modern world and Adam wakes up late and then goes to the comic shop he works at. He meets a beautiful girl at the comic-shop (a rare occurence). She's called Eve and invites Adam to a party down by the river.
Originally, Eve had a tattoo of a snake but that's been changed. Instead you see a shifty looking character give two extacy pills to Eve who then shares those with Adam. This shift character has the snake tattoo.
and then Adam was supposed to drown, but the weather outside now is way too cold so he may just pass out.
We've left ourselves with one day of filming so I need to make decisions at crazy speeds to get it done. Then it's the editor's job, and partially mine to get it all in order and find the right music.
So my dream of having my own movie is very close to being fulfilled. After my first I'll just have to get more professional and develop a style of directing. I've got loads of short stories I'd love to turn into movies.
My favourite is an unfinished story about a schizophrenic vampire. It's a very good story and if I ever had a chance to turn that into a movie, I would take it.
"And God said, 'Behold, I have given you every plant-yielding seed which is upon the face of the Earth'"
- FIRE!!!
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4564
- Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
- Location: Deep South FL
- Contact:
- thnkgod4weed
- Bonghead

- Posts: 276
- Joined: Sat Jul 08, 2006 3:12 am
- Location: In a crazy spiral downward to heaven
- Contact:
-
AbbyRoad
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4340
- Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:09 am
- Location: Sarnia
- Contact:
my friend and i were really high and we came up with a twisted idea.
the government in the future is testing biological weapons and creates and unleashes a virus that makes it impossible for anythign other then humans to live on earth. it was supposed to make everything but ppl live. so everythign dies the world falls into chaos and ppl are starving. so a new government forms and they create a program to feed ppl, they make a last city and they breed ppl as food. the catch line on the movie poster would be "would you fuck to eat?"
it morbid, but entertained us.
the government in the future is testing biological weapons and creates and unleashes a virus that makes it impossible for anythign other then humans to live on earth. it was supposed to make everything but ppl live. so everythign dies the world falls into chaos and ppl are starving. so a new government forms and they create a program to feed ppl, they make a last city and they breed ppl as food. the catch line on the movie poster would be "would you fuck to eat?"
it morbid, but entertained us.

- thnkgod4weed
- Bonghead

- Posts: 276
- Joined: Sat Jul 08, 2006 3:12 am
- Location: In a crazy spiral downward to heaven
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users