The NFL

Chat about sports you watch or partake in here.

Moderator: Moderators

GrowingChe
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 35
Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2006 11:55 pm
Contact:

Post by GrowingChe »

impossible that means they would have to beat the bears wich isnt going to happen Grossman is killing the defenses and the bears defense we all kno it the best so i dont think the packers will be division champs any time soon sorry bout being so harsh but big time bears fan and never liked the packers much :?
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

Feelings mutual, but in the other way around.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
User avatar
Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate
Posts: 8112
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
Contact:

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

I don't know what the hell happened since I didn't watch the game but somehow the dolphins managed to beat the bears today. Mind you the dolphins had only won one game this season. Now they just beat an undefeated team. Funny part is that the Dolphins won under the same circumstances in '85.

Go Dolphins!
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2155
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:21 am
Location: British Columbia, Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s »

Dr. Greenthumb wrote:I don't know what the hell happened since I didn't watch the game but somehow the dolphins managed to beat the bears today. Mind you the dolphins had only won one game this season. Now they just beat an undefeated team. Funny part is that the Dolphins won under the same circumstances in '85.

Go Dolphins!
That's my dad's football team XD after the BC Lions of course...he has a few Miami Jersey's...Go Dolphins! :D
Image
"Can’t repeat the past?…Why of course you can!"
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

Props to Miama...

They had 4 or 5 takeaways, so pretty much stuck it to the bears.

Too bad the Colts won, I hate both of the Mannings so...
Get busy living or get busy dying.
crackrjak
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 303
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:05 am
Contact:

Post by crackrjak »

well im a die hard raiders fan lol, they haven't been doing to great lately but thats prately the coach's fault, they need a new head coach
Image
zERo~Chronic
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 841
Joined: Tue Nov 23, 2004 8:21 am
Location: AL
Contact:

Post by zERo~Chronic »

I'm a Saints fan, the comeback from the hurricane was quite impressive, eh?

I don't believe they will get past the playoff though, $20 says the Falcons take the Super Bowl this year.

Dolphins aren't doing too bad this year, but i believe they won't get very far in the playoffs either, their win to the bears will boost their moral so they will probably win a few more but they need to tighten up their d or they arent gonna get to a super bowl any time soon
Image
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

Ill take that twenty dollar bet!
Get busy living or get busy dying.
zERo~Chronic
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 841
Joined: Tue Nov 23, 2004 8:21 am
Location: AL
Contact:

Post by zERo~Chronic »

cutthecashflow wrote:Ill take that twenty dollar bet!
lol...give me your twenty dollars!
who do u think will take the bowl?
Image
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

I hate to say any of these names because I don't like the teams but...

NFC:Seahawks, Bears, maybe Giants
AFC:Broncos, Patriots, Colts(I really hate the colts!)

anyways just what I think. But thats the amazing thing about football its anyones game come January.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5208
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:

Post by SpRi7e »

I hate where I live for football because everyone likes the Eagles, which everyone knows they are the best team ever with all those super bowl wins :roll: But it's funny how people say the Eagles are really "Good"
puffpuffpass
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 894
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2003 4:20 pm
Location: East Bumblefuck NJ
Contact:

Post by puffpuffpass »

Terribal weekend for me.... I mainly watch football to root against the eagles who won and my favorite team NE ( I used to live there) lost...... Sucks to be me.

Luckly the Eagles never fail to let down there fans in the end.

Image

Anyway I see a colts victory this year, noramally when a team does this well they choke in the end but those guys are machines, it's crazy.
But could it be a grand joke
A puff of smoke
Yes it's but a great day
To know the way
Don't you see the huge clouds go flying by
Don't you know
Deep down we all are butterflies
Emagdnim
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 285
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2005 2:35 am
Location: B-more, MD
Contact:

Post by Emagdnim »

GO RAVENSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

I'll never give up on the Bills.

I'll vote Seahawks as Super Bowl winners.
hubcap
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 665
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 9:15 pm
Location: London
Contact:

Post by hubcap »

I would like to see New Orleans take the superbowl this year but it won't happen, and i'll be happy s'long as the Colts don't win. My money howevers on Chicago - Patriots superbowl, with the Patriots doing a suprise victory.
Try some wrong
[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r296/sgthubcap/hubcapsig4.jpg[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users