Best drug to go to class on besides pot
Moderator: Moderators
- 420stoner420
- Casual toker

- Posts: 19
- Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2006 4:24 am
- Contact:
Best drug to go to class on besides pot
i have been going high to class on pot like every day and i wanna try something new any suggestions?
-
SomeONE?
- Bonghead

- Posts: 442
- Joined: Fri May 19, 2006 2:17 pm
- Location: some were in hell
- Contact:
-
m3tal
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 550
- Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:56 pm
- Contact:
- Dr. Greenthumb
- Stoned Immaculate

- Posts: 8112
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
- Contact:
oxycodone
LSA
LSD
coke
adderall
shrooms
xanex
somas
valium
...I think that covers all the substances I did while in highschool along with alot of weed and alcohol. Walking into school tripping balls can be a pretty unpleasent experience, I'd recomend just saving your drugs till you get home and finish your homework.
LSA
LSD
coke
adderall
shrooms
xanex
somas
valium
...I think that covers all the substances I did while in highschool along with alot of weed and alcohol. Walking into school tripping balls can be a pretty unpleasent experience, I'd recomend just saving your drugs till you get home and finish your homework.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
-Charlie Kelly
-
SpRi7e
- Ganja God

- Posts: 5208
- Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
- Contact:
-
Mate
- Chess Expert
- Posts: 3434
- Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:58 pm
- Location: Desrever os
- Contact:
LOLNate2245 wrote:the only thing i would really ever try going to school on is probably e jus i would be bouncin off the walls and usualy im reall chill so they would probably know im on somthin
I see the student bouncing everywhere.
"In Life, everyone starts out as a pawn, Every journey begins with a single move. . It's the decisions we make along the way that shapes our endgame."
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users