How do you use grinders?

Bongs, pipes, fuckbukets, lungs, vaporizers, grinders etc....

Moderator: Moderators

GAZ
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2284
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2004 12:07 am
Location: Milton Keynes, England
Contact:

Post by GAZ »

Yes obviously they do open sometimes, but not as often as other grinders do. I have a tendency to knock my grinder off my table/desk/bed. lol.

Btw AFI how have you go soooooo many seeds? Which mod are you sleeping with? :lol:
If You Want To Get Ahead, Get A Gaz.

[img]http://jupiter.walagata.com/w/gaj/fingathing.jpg[/img]
tweedle

Post by tweedle »

GAZ wrote:
A_Fire_Inside wrote:
tweedle wrote:I once had an 8th of soapbar and I got 16 spliffs out of it and I only payed £7.50 for it back when the prices for an 8th were £10
That's awful. Back in the days of soapbar, i never got more than 5 joints from an 8th.
AFI, Im with you on this one :lol:


And Animal, I used to have the EXACT same grinder. My bro has it now. Love the fact that if ya knock ur grinder off the table u dont have to worry bout ur stash fallin out cause of the magnet. Not worry as much as normal anyway.
It was a fat 8th to say the least
GAZ
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2284
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2004 12:07 am
Location: Milton Keynes, England
Contact:

Post by GAZ »

i did assume it was a bit bigger than 3.5g.lol:lol:
If You Want To Get Ahead, Get A Gaz.

[img]http://jupiter.walagata.com/w/gaj/fingathing.jpg[/img]
Weedguru_Fire_Inside
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3686
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2004 1:03 pm
Location: England
Contact:

Post by Weedguru_Fire_Inside »

GAZ wrote:Btw AFI how have you go soooooo many seeds? Which mod are you sleeping with? :lol:
Haha :lol:

I just bitched at the fact that my seeds were ridiculously negative, and BAM, maximum seedage.
GAZ
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2284
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2004 12:07 am
Location: Milton Keynes, England
Contact:

Post by GAZ »

I gotta start whinning more often :lol: If I kick and scream enough the world will be mine!!!!!!
If You Want To Get Ahead, Get A Gaz.

[img]http://jupiter.walagata.com/w/gaj/fingathing.jpg[/img]
WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

Ganja Woman wrote:Flow,
'How could you miss the point of a grinder?'. Well I can be a little dim but I knew they grinded...or ground, but I always thought why not just crumble it in your fingers. But it is def a better way to do it so I'm converted to using my grinder now.
:) Didn't mean to offend you there

The way you formulated your post was a bit vague, it seemed to me like you had bought a grinder, but didn't know what to do with it.

xxx
Ganja Woman
Why Hello There !
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2005 4:57 pm
Location: I'm here
Contact:

Post by Ganja Woman »

Hey look I haven't posted for over a year.
Anyway Flow..... if you're even still on here...... I wasn't offended. I hope you haven't been fretting about it tooooo much all year. :P
User avatar
FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4564
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
Location: Deep South FL
Contact:

Post by FIRE!!! »

Haha, holy crap I just let out the biggest fart ever it lasted like 10 seconds hahahaha
Baybee
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2082
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2003 7:36 am
Location: Kamlooos, BC
Contact:

Post by Baybee »

Um... :?
Ganja Woman wrote:Hey look I haven't posted for over a year.
Anyway Flow..... if you're even still on here...... I wasn't offended. I hope you haven't been fretting about it tooooo much all year. :P
HAAH...

I'm sure he wasent too worried about it :roll:
Welcome back?
[img]http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k287/GoCanucksGo_2007/canucks_logo.gif[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users