Insomnia

Got a problem? - Get counseling from the gurus

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
starRayrostar
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 32
Joined: Tue Oct 10, 2006 5:51 am
Contact:

Insomnia

Post by starRayrostar »

I find it very hard to fall asleep at night if i haven't smoked a bowl in my fuckyard or in a bed. I went like ten days once without smoking and i could hardly sleep ANY of those nights. How long does it usually take for someone to return to their regular sleeping patterns? :?
OOdAdOO IdAdI
SladeHino
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 506
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2006 5:32 pm
Location: North Carolina
Contact:

Post by SladeHino »

I know what you mean, I can't sleep right now, and I haven't smoked so I donno if its from that or not.
Qapow.
Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2155
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:21 am
Location: British Columbia, Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s »

I hate trying to sleep after smoking before bed for the longest time X_X
Image
"Can’t repeat the past?…Why of course you can!"
weedguru+chrisisonfire
+Political-Pothead+
+Political-Pothead+
Posts: 1352
Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:03 am
Location: The Hill
Contact:

Post by weedguru+chrisisonfire »

i sleep like a brick. High or not. Like this morning, my alarm clock didnt wake me up.
Cheers,

[url=http://www.norml.ca][img]http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c94/chrisgenier93/norml.jpg[/img][/url]
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

give it a few weeks man, trust u just gotta get outta routine.
Dakine
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2383
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:33 pm
Location: Leeds
Contact:

Post by Dakine »

I normally sleep like a brick, its almost one in the morning now, but ive just looked at the clock. been watching some shitty irish movie and playing video games for the past few hours,
User avatar
FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4564
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
Location: Deep South FL
Contact:

Post by FIRE!!! »

Whenever I take a break from smoking I always find it harder than usual to get to sleep, even though I eventually pass out anyways. I'm the sleepiest person I know by far. I slept 14 hours last night..

It usually takes me about a week to start getting to sleep normally again.
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

i slept from 1am to 2pm good 13 hours last night, that was after half bottle of vodka though haha :lol:
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users