PS3
Moderator: Moderators
-
President Beavis
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1352
- Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:18 am
- Contact:
I've heard that there's been driveby shottings and gunpoint robberies in these lineups for PS3, and fucking losers camping out for days straight just to get a PS3 and sell it on ebay.
Either way, I know I'm gonna get my own one of these days. Not while they're still $600 (or $3000 on ebay) and barely have any games out though.
Either way, I know I'm gonna get my own one of these days. Not while they're still $600 (or $3000 on ebay) and barely have any games out though.
-
Magnavox
- Bonghead

- Posts: 165
- Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2006 12:01 am
- Location: Chicago
- Contact:
I'll probably get one in like 1-3 years once the price drops enough for me to be able to afford the damn thing.
I played that MotoStorm (I think that's the name) game at Target last night, and man, that was really fun. The graphics were great and the animation was really smooth and seeing as how it's a release game, it probably doens't go near pushing the ps3 to it's potential. I'd be curious to see what the true capabilities of the system are.
I played that MotoStorm (I think that's the name) game at Target last night, and man, that was really fun. The graphics were great and the animation was really smooth and seeing as how it's a release game, it probably doens't go near pushing the ps3 to it's potential. I'd be curious to see what the true capabilities of the system are.
-
Ziggy
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1714
- Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2005 4:53 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
who ever got one when they first came out is really dim....sorry to say, but paying that much (even though it is an amazing console) but those had a huge glitch in them. the first wave that came out couldnt play 200+ ps and ps2 games. sorry but to pay 600 for a console that doesnt even play games from previous consoles when it doesnt even have that many ps3 games out....should of delayed the debut of it a lil longer to get everything right
Check Link: Flex Your Rights - Citizens Guide to Surviving Police Encounters
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMjMPlXzdA
“Information is not knowledge. The only source of knowledge is experience.”
Albert Einstein
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMjMPlXzdA
“Information is not knowledge. The only source of knowledge is experience.”
Albert Einstein
-
Weedguru Sensei
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3440
- Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
- Location: Toronto
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users
