Never fall asleep when you're high

Share your 'not when stoned' activities with us here...

Moderator: Moderators

DerrtyJake
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 101
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:31 am
Location: United States
Contact:

Never fall asleep when you're high

Post by DerrtyJake »

Once my friend came over really early in the morning to chief up with me. Right after we finished and I had a good buzz going he had some business to attend to and left. I soon after fell asleep. I woke up hours later feeling totally ripped off because I had only been high for about 15 minutes. So basically don't smoke when you're already really tired. It's a waste of your time and money.
hashpipe
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1071
Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2005 3:42 pm
Location: baggie
Contact:

Post by hashpipe »

i love waking up drunk and stoned in the dark with a half burned joint in my hands man, those are a few of the moments that ill flash by my eyes before i die
President Beavis
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1352
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:18 am
Contact:

Post by President Beavis »

??

Some of the best times getting high was smoking myself to sleep.
User avatar
FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4564
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
Location: Deep South FL
Contact:

Post by FIRE!!! »

Yeah, closing your eyes in pitch black and watching a little fireworks show in your mind before bed can be really fun. But that's when you have plenty of weed. If you're running dry I would suggest staying awake to enjoy one of the last highs you might have for awhile.
Mate
Chess Expert
Posts: 3434
Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:58 pm
Location: Desrever os
Contact:

Post by Mate »

Yea.

Sometime, i smoke before going to bed, and i read a book while falling asleep, best thing to do,

But i mostly love to wake n bake, way funnyer, way better, life's easier.
"In Life, everyone starts out as a pawn, Every journey begins with a single move. . It's the decisions we make along the way that shapes our endgame."
User avatar
JusJoe
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 954
Joined: Tue May 27, 2003 8:09 pm
Location: TEXAS
Contact:

Post by JusJoe »

i try to smoke all day... so my schedule is usually


smoke right when i wake up

smoke a lil later

smoke at about 10am

smoke again at 2

then i smoke at about 330 when my lil homies get out of school
then again at 5 when the Pimpsons come on

again at 630 when the simpsons come on

smoke at 8 before eating
and smoke at about 10-11 before watching a movie

smoke again while watching Colber Report

and then smoke a joint until i fall asleep.

By night time im so disgustingly high that im definately not worried about being ripped off.. because i gets my money's worth.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v342/jusjoe/soULblooD.jpg[/img]
m3tal
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 550
Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:56 pm
Contact:

Post by m3tal »

JusJoe wrote:i try to smoke all day... so my schedule is usually


smoke right when i wake up

smoke a lil later

smoke at about 10am

smoke again at 2

then i smoke at about 330 when my lil homies get out of school
then again at 5 when the Pimpsons come on

again at 630 when the simpsons come on

smoke at 8 before eating
and smoke at about 10-11 before watching a movie

smoke again while watching Colber Report

and then smoke a joint until i fall asleep.

By night time im so disgustingly high that im definately not worried about being ripped off.. because i gets my money's worth.
Whats your fuckin weed budget per day? Damn.
President Beavis
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1352
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:18 am
Contact:

Post by President Beavis »

JusJoe wrote:i try to smoke all day... so my schedule is usually


smoke right when i wake up

smoke a lil later

smoke at about 10am

smoke again at 2

then i smoke at about 330 when my lil homies get out of school
then again at 5 when the Pimpsons come on

again at 630 when the simpsons come on

smoke at 8 before eating
and smoke at about 10-11 before watching a movie

smoke again while watching Colber Report

and then smoke a joint until i fall asleep.

By night time im so disgustingly high that im definately not worried about being ripped off.. because i gets my money's worth.
:lol: I love days like that. I get decent deals and have mucho friends that'll let me in on the session if I come around, so usually things just work out for me.

It's because I try not to be a selfish prick though. You know, people shouldn't mooch or even ask "can i get a hit off that" near the end of the sesh, because no one wants to share with you if you're selfish. I ALWAYS give out cigs and smoke out my friends so they do the same for me. There's been times where I've gotten pitched weed, alcohol and other drugs all at once sever days in a row. Because everyone knows that when I have my own shit, I'm generous with it.
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

i hate smokin` alone, so il makes some calls, drive to a friends smoke him out, then go meet other ppl n do the same, liek you said, i wil get the favour in return, usually when i dont have antyhin my self, and it just works LOL KARMA
User avatar
FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4564
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
Location: Deep South FL
Contact:

Post by FIRE!!! »

President Beavis wrote:
JusJoe wrote:i try to smoke all day... so my schedule is usually


smoke right when i wake up

smoke a lil later

smoke at about 10am

smoke again at 2

then i smoke at about 330 when my lil homies get out of school
then again at 5 when the Pimpsons come on

again at 630 when the simpsons come on

smoke at 8 before eating
and smoke at about 10-11 before watching a movie

smoke again while watching Colber Report

and then smoke a joint until i fall asleep.

By night time im so disgustingly high that im definately not worried about being ripped off.. because i gets my money's worth.
:lol: I love days like that. I get decent deals and have mucho friends that'll let me in on the session if I come around, so usually things just work out for me.

It's because I try not to be a selfish prick though. You know, people shouldn't mooch or even ask "can i get a hit off that" near the end of the sesh, because no one wants to share with you if you're selfish. I ALWAYS give out cigs and smoke out my friends so they do the same for me. There's been times where I've gotten pitched weed, alcohol and other drugs all at once sever days in a row. Because everyone knows that when I have my own shit, I'm generous with it.
Word man, I'm not a mooch unless I need to be, but anyone I mooch off of, gets paid back..I smoke people out whenever I can..don't like to look greedy
Jim777
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1015
Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2005 7:17 pm
Contact:

Post by Jim777 »

WhiteLie wrote:Yeah, closing your eyes in pitch black and watching a little fireworks show in your mind before bed can be really fun. .

hahahhahahahahahahhahaha

i tought i was the only one who loved doing this shit hahahahhahaha
[img]http://myspace-780.vo.llnwd.net/00798/08/75/798905780_l.gif[/img]
Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2155
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:21 am
Location: British Columbia, Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s »

JimJones wrote:
WhiteLie wrote:Yeah, closing your eyes in pitch black and watching a little fireworks show in your mind before bed can be really fun. .

hahahhahahahahahahhahaha

i tought i was the only one who loved doing this shit hahahahhahaha
No way! It's an awesome feeling...especially when you have your headphones and your fireworks show has a soundtrack :D
Image
"Can’t repeat the past?…Why of course you can!"
AbbyRoad
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4340
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:09 am
Location: Sarnia
Contact:

Post by AbbyRoad »

being stoned putting on a cd and just tripping to the music as i trip is the best way. also i get really fucked up dreamed if i fall asleep stoned, there so cool.
anyone else get stoned dreams?
Image
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

i dont remember my dreams!
User avatar
FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4564
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
Location: Deep South FL
Contact:

Post by FIRE!!! »

I don't always remember my dreams but when I do they are usually extremely trippy. I think my mind is just weird like that.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users