My new bong!

Bongs, pipes, fuckbukets, lungs, vaporizers, grinders etc....

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
No0n3
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 149
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2004 5:42 pm
Location: Netherlands
Contact:

My new bong!

Post by No0n3 »

Today I recieved my new bong in the mail, I immediatly went to pick up some weed, and just came home and took about 5 hits.. Amazing bong..
Pic ofcourse (taken with phonecam) :
Image
The site where you can buy it
And its so wide.. I bet I can fit a pingpong ball in there.. (I was used to a small small bong). I'm so high right now..
I'm gonna go make some food now..
User avatar
Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate
Posts: 8112
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
Contact:

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

nice piece.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
weedguru+chrisisonfire
+Political-Pothead+
+Political-Pothead+
Posts: 1352
Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:03 am
Location: The Hill
Contact:

Post by weedguru+chrisisonfire »

sweet man
Cheers,

[url=http://www.norml.ca][img]http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c94/chrisgenier93/norml.jpg[/img][/url]
Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2155
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:21 am
Location: British Columbia, Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s »

ahh nice! Congrats :D It looks beautiful...

Heehee I see Weedguru in the background!
Image
"Can’t repeat the past?…Why of course you can!"
User avatar
Biohazard1182
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2006 11:11 pm
Contact:

Post by Biohazard1182 »

i cant see the pic...any suggestions?
Mate
Chess Expert
Posts: 3434
Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:58 pm
Location: Desrever os
Contact:

Post by Mate »

Buy a new comp......

Uh, yea, ncie piece dude !! I like it
"In Life, everyone starts out as a pawn, Every journey begins with a single move. . It's the decisions we make along the way that shapes our endgame."
hashpipe
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1071
Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2005 3:42 pm
Location: baggie
Contact:

Post by hashpipe »

nice bong dude

any nice sites to buy me a bong...? and not some shitty crap? went to the headshop this mornging but its al crap
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users