I Love Pot!

Discuss poems from this section, or post one of your own here

Moderators: weedguru_animal, Moderators

Post Reply
Hatchetrunner420
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 133
Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2005 1:14 am
Location: MD
Contact:

I Love Pot!

Post by Hatchetrunner420 »

Everyday I try To Smoke
I Breathe in so much, That i start to choke
It's Now an Addiction Ive Aways Ejoyed...
&& Those who don't Smoke, Try To Avoid
The Weed Keeps Me Dazed && I Like It A Lot
From Bongs To Blunts *WOAH GEEZ* I Love Pot!
Inhale/Exhale - I'ma Weed-A-Holic...Smokin till my Lungs Fail
User avatar
FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4564
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
Location: Deep South FL
Contact:

Post by FIRE!!! »

Me too
hubcap
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 665
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 9:15 pm
Location: London
Contact:

Post by hubcap »

Me three
Try some wrong
[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r296/sgthubcap/hubcapsig4.jpg[/img]
Gorecore
Weedguru Grampy
Weedguru Grampy
Posts: 4115
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:33 pm
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Contact:

Post by Gorecore »

I like her bum.
Image
User avatar
FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4564
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
Location: Deep South FL
Contact:

Post by FIRE!!! »

Me too
weedguru+chrisisonfire
+Political-Pothead+
+Political-Pothead+
Posts: 1352
Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:03 am
Location: The Hill
Contact:

Post by weedguru+chrisisonfire »

me three
Cheers,

[url=http://www.norml.ca][img]http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c94/chrisgenier93/norml.jpg[/img][/url]
Stoner_Ghost
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 16
Joined: Sun Sep 10, 2006 4:20 pm
Contact:

Post by Stoner_Ghost »

Me 4 :shock: :P
Sex, drugs, rock and roll
Speed, weed, birth control
Life's a bitch And thenyou die,
SO FUCK THE WORLD AND LETS GET HIGH!!!!
Hatchetrunner420
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 133
Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2005 1:14 am
Location: MD
Contact:

Post by Hatchetrunner420 »

...
Inhale/Exhale - I'ma Weed-A-Holic...Smokin till my Lungs Fail
Hatchetrunner420
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 133
Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2005 1:14 am
Location: MD
Contact:

Post by Hatchetrunner420 »

Gee... Thank You....=]
Inhale/Exhale - I'ma Weed-A-Holic...Smokin till my Lungs Fail
bonbon
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 184
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2006 9:26 pm
Contact:

Post by bonbon »

your welcome... (Y) (Y)
aint nothin like a joint and a nice bum...
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v185/infam0usboy/Picture282.jpg[/img]
pkkupo
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1761
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:12 am
Location: Minnesota, USA
Contact:

Post by pkkupo »

lol. i take back a post i just made. THIS is the best thread ever.
Image
Like all dreamers, I mistook disenchantment for truth...
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users