coke activities

The place to chat about drugs other than marijuana

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
mast3r
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 37
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 11:04 am
Location: USA-New York
Contact:

coke activities

Post by mast3r »

basicaly...what do you usually do to keep entertained when you do it? and what you do to help with the come down? i usually watch music videos n shit but sometimes it just doesnt do it. i usually do it with my friend but its just me tonite so im a tad bored lol.
User avatar
Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate
Posts: 8112
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
Contact:

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

I use to hate doing coke alone, but when I did I would write. Pretty much anything that will keep your mind moving.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
Juicy J
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1142
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 2:51 am
Location: Smoke dat weed
Contact:

Post by Juicy J »

Usually just talk to my buddies, never really snort blow by myself either, on the comedown smoke some bud I guess but there really aint any thing that helps a whole lot. Crashing sucks
We smile wit dem gold teeth, I'm walkin wit a limp, smokin on a newport bumpin like a pimp.

[img]http://www.floridapl8s.com/collection/vanity/juicyj.jpg[/img]
User avatar
FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4564
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
Location: Deep South FL
Contact:

Post by FIRE!!! »

Whenever I did coke I was usually at a party, if not then I was at least with a few friends. You shouldn't really do coke by yourself, I mean whatever floats your boat but it's really depressing to snort the shit when you're all alone.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users