tobacco why the fuck

The place to chat about drugs other than marijuana

Moderator: Moderators

President Beavis
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1352
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:18 am
Contact:

Post by President Beavis »

n0isenkiss3s wrote:packs last me forever..because I only have one or two while I'm partying...and even there, my friends and I always share the cigs...so a pack has lasted mea month so far, still half full..and I have another pack sealed still :O
That's good, a pack usually lasts me a day if I'm not being chinsy with my smokes. :lol:

I remember having to quit for about 6 weeks once, the day I started back up I smoked a whole pack of DuMaurier's in a couple hours. Gave out about 2 or 3.
Dakine
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2383
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:33 pm
Location: Leeds
Contact:

Post by Dakine »

A 20deck will usually last me from about 10AM till 12PM, which isnt bad.
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

a 10 deck will last me a day, i mean shit thats bad enough when its nerly £3 a pack, thats 70 a week ew..
President Beavis
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1352
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:18 am
Contact:

Post by President Beavis »

Ugh, 13 hours till I get a pack. It'd be easier for me to just go to sleep to shorten the length of time I wait consciously, but just the thought of that smooth, calming smoke entering into my lungs at approx 2PM tomorrow afternoon has me bugging. Fucking insomnia. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users