More sublime

Hip-hop, house, happy hardcore - what do you listen to?

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
longbeachlovin
Why Hello There !
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2006 12:51 am
Contact:

More sublime

Post by longbeachlovin »

I know I posted a while back but I got some more info on sublime. I just got word from my manger at umgd that sublime has this new box set coming out November 14. I think its called rarities but from what I saw theres like 60 tracks on it. Their myspace page has more info. Try and check it out, let me know whats up with it. Late. www.myspace.com/sublime
bonbon
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 184
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2006 9:26 pm
Contact:

Post by bonbon »

im not sure...but wouldnt this be in the tunes section???
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v185/infam0usboy/Picture282.jpg[/img]
User avatar
Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate
Posts: 8112
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
Contact:

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

or the spam section...
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
President Beavis
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1352
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:18 am
Contact:

Post by President Beavis »

Eh, all sublime is good for is their bass lines.
Weedguru_Falkon
King of Kannabis, God of Ganja
Posts: 1690
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:59 am
Location: Stoned Soliloquy
Contact:

Post by Weedguru_Falkon »

bonbon wrote:im not sure...but wouldnt this be in the tunes section???
:)
Image
Ikku wrote:I personally don't find it to taste plasticy, I think it tastes good. Like fractally flowery hyperspace.
User avatar
FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4564
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
Location: Deep South FL
Contact:

Post by FIRE!!! »

President Beavis wrote:Eh, all sublime is good for is their bass lines.
HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT
AbbyRoad
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4340
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:09 am
Location: Sarnia
Contact:

Post by AbbyRoad »

sublime, one of my many weakness's
Image
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users