Team America : World Police

Got an opinion on a movie? Stick it in here!

Moderator: Moderators

BGDetroit

Post by BGDetroit »

Im bout to watch this movie for the first time tonight.
Big Daddy
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2737
Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:25 pm
Location: Tennessee
Contact:

Post by Big Daddy »

BGDetroit wrote:Im bout to watch this movie for the first time tonight.
i guarantee you will laugh quite a few times.
Get Funky Wit Yo Bad Self
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v694/blazefan04/st1.gif[/img]
BGDetroit

Post by BGDetroit »

Man, I turned the shit on, And i thought it was corny then a mother fucker. Watched it for 2-3 minutes and sayed fuck it....

(I was also in a bad mood from all the shit going on.)
flynn

Post by flynn »

dude you totally have to take the time to watch it. it gets waaaay better

MATT DAMON!
User avatar
DMK
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 22
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2005 9:07 pm
Contact:

Post by DMK »

This film is quality it has everything you need in a piss taking film.
I am a stoner looking for the the stoned knowledge which will become my Destiny. Please share my Padwun's.
BUDA
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3849
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2004 10:33 pm

Post by BUDA »

weedguru flynn wrote:MATT DAMON!
:lol:
weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6562
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
Location: south
Contact:

Post by weedguru_animal »

I had to turn this off after less than 30 minutes had played. I just didn't find anything amusing whatsoever. The AIDS song was downright ignorant and heartless and the other 'jokes' that came soon after, seemed suitable only for kids or mentally under-developed adults. Bullshit comedy for the masses who need to be fed their humour on a big silver spoon. Animal rating 0/10.
Baybee
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2082
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2003 7:36 am
Location: Kamlooos, BC
Contact:

Post by Baybee »

Stupidest movie ever. Me and my ex rented it a long time ago..

..Disapointing..

We couldnt stomach to watch anylonger than.. we'll 30 miniutes.. if that. We only watched it so long to see if it would get better... nope.
[img]http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k287/GoCanucksGo_2007/canucks_logo.gif[/img]
Gorecore
Weedguru Grampy
Weedguru Grampy
Posts: 4115
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:33 pm
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Contact:

Post by Gorecore »

As much as I love "dumb comedies", I really disliked this film. I watched it once high, and once sober. I might have chuckled once or twice when I was high and I turned walked away from the tv about 15 minutes into my second viewing.

I can understand why people like this movie but it's just not for me.
Image
Dakine
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2383
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:33 pm
Location: Leeds
Contact:

Post by Dakine »

i laughed my ass off, but south parks still better
User avatar
FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4564
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
Location: Deep South FL
Contact:

Post by FIRE!!! »

South Park is way better, I don't know why they even wasted their time with this movie. I mean, sure there were funny parts, but most of it was just recycled South Park humor.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users