finding a dealer
Moderator: Moderators
-
zintos
- Why Hello There !
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2006 5:24 am
- Contact:
finding a dealer
How do u go about finding a dealer?
-
Fanya
- Bonghead

- Posts: 168
- Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2005 6:23 am
- Location: USA
- Contact:
-
President Beavis
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1352
- Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:18 am
- Contact:
-
zintos
- Why Hello There !
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2006 5:24 am
- Contact:
-
Baybee
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2082
- Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2003 7:36 am
- Location: Kamlooos, BC
- Contact:
We need to make one of these sticky, I've seen many threads posted about this...
But yeah, when I'm in a new place, cruise a mall, find young people like yourself.. if they're stoned even better.. I've done it many times.. (I travel lots)
But yeah, when I'm in a new place, cruise a mall, find young people like yourself.. if they're stoned even better.. I've done it many times.. (I travel lots)
[img]http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k287/GoCanucksGo_2007/canucks_logo.gif[/img]
-
President Beavis
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1352
- Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:18 am
- Contact:
?zintos wrote:Me: Hi Random Stranger on the street do u know where I can get some weed?President Beavis wrote:Ask people.
Stranger: "Picks up cell phone and calls 911"
Lemme be more specific you paranoid bastard.
1. Find a group of people chillin', a smokers circle or just someone who you think appears to be cool.
2. Ask said person if they smoke. Chances are the situation will go into your favor from there.
3. If not, try again.
Also, asking someone about it isn't a crime and I can guarantee you that the worst response you'll get is a firm "no" or being ignored. No sane person would call the pigs just for asking and the pigs wouldn't give a flying fuck anyways.
-
Juicy J
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1142
- Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 2:51 am
- Location: Smoke dat weed
- Contact:
Im assuming your talking about new places, cuz if you smoke you should know where to find bud at, or atleast your friends could get it for you. Just gradually walk up to some people that might look like they smoke, and just ask them. "Hey man, you smoke?" You'll know right away by their reaction of course and if they do, you can go from there.
We smile wit dem gold teeth, I'm walkin wit a limp, smokin on a newport bumpin like a pimp.
[img]http://www.floridapl8s.com/collection/vanity/juicyj.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.floridapl8s.com/collection/vanity/juicyj.jpg[/img]
-
weedguru tom
- ← i ♥ weed →

- Posts: 7448
- Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users