This song is awesome, very creative concept with the whole, good conscience vs evil conscience.
Anyway, the track on the cd is different, aside from being uncensored, after every event, the instrumental stops and the old dude describes the next event. I like the videos instrumental because instead of a muted instrumental, it has a real catchy hook ( these voices, these voices, i hear them and when they talk i follow)
anyways I downloaded a file thats uncensored AND has the continuous instrumental but i lost it:(.
I offer the first person who can give me a direct link to this file my gratitude and appreaciation and all my love and best wishes.
please and thank u
Eminem - Guilty Conscience
Moderator: Moderators
-
Rixindix
- Bonghead

- Posts: 158
- Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:55 pm
- Location: T. Dot-O
Eminem - Guilty Conscience
Your pain is the breaking of the shell that encloses your understanding. It is the bitter potion by which the physician within you heals your sick self. Therefore, trust the physician and drink his remedy in silence and tranquility
-
SladeHino
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 506
- Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2006 5:32 pm
- Location: North Carolina
- Contact:
- Dr. Greenthumb
- Stoned Immaculate

- Posts: 8112
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
- Contact:
This was eminem's best song.
"You'll be safe for days if you shave your legs with Rene's razor blades." Back in the day I use to get my haircut at a place called Rene's Razor Blades by a guy called Rene, I always wondered...
"You'll be safe for days if you shave your legs with Rene's razor blades." Back in the day I use to get my haircut at a place called Rene's Razor Blades by a guy called Rene, I always wondered...
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
-Charlie Kelly
-
Mate
- Chess Expert
- Posts: 3434
- Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:58 pm
- Location: Desrever os
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users