Dawn of the Dead

Got an opinion on a movie? Stick it in here!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
Irrylath
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 106
Joined: Sat Mar 13, 2004 3:06 am
Location: Seattle, WA
Contact:

Dawn of the Dead

Post by Irrylath »

Has anyone see this yet? I went the other day and I haven't yelled for the people on the screen to "RUN!!!!" in a long time! So yeh...I liked it. :D
opinions?
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

What a coincidence, they played it on tv here yesterday. And I must say, one frickin cool movie. Although the blood looked kind of crap, more like tomato-cream sauce.

Anyone else thinks Flyboy got what was coming to him? I mean you can't just fuck around with zombies and expect to get away with it? Look what happened to the bikers, and poor old Steven.
User avatar
Irrylath
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 106
Joined: Sat Mar 13, 2004 3:06 am
Location: Seattle, WA
Contact:

Post by Irrylath »

ahhhh...the original is a classic, but I was actually talking about the remake that's in theatres right now...:)
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

Oh. Remakes suck.
User avatar
Irrylath
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 106
Joined: Sat Mar 13, 2004 3:06 am
Location: Seattle, WA
Contact:

Post by Irrylath »

not this one darlin'
:)
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

Tell me something, does it involve hot teenagers?
JoYnT
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 178
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2004 5:52 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by JoYnT »

Weedguru Funk Doctor wrote:Tell me something, does it involve hot teenagers?
no not really. anyways I saw that moive last week and it was awsome!! It's so gory
zERo~Chronic
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 841
Joined: Tue Nov 23, 2004 8:21 am
Location: AL
Contact:

Dawn of the dead

Post by zERo~Chronic »

by far the freakiest movie, ever. get blazed and watch it....especially the part with the little girl. its great
Image
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

The original is far better.

But yeah, DotD is a good movie. Although I didn't like how they killed off a bunch of people in that car crash. Cheap way to ditch characters IMO.
happosai21
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2004 2:27 pm
Contact:

Post by happosai21 »

i saw it caned in cinema and i couldnt sleep for 2 weeks or so. scared me to death. heh usually im not such a wimp. :?
Eugene
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1245
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2004 11:32 pm
Location: Gettin Silly in Philly
Contact:

Dawn of the Dead

Post by Eugene »

Amazing baked. Not really much else to say.
[size=150]Lets hug it out, bitch.[/size]
User avatar
Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate
Posts: 8112
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
Contact:

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

i was stoned as hell when i first saw this movie in theaters and it was a great experience...i remember leaving and thinking that zombies were going to run us down in the parking lot.

i love zombie movies and i love the recent remake along land of the dead. i think they did great jobs at bringing back the zombie horror feel with todays special effects.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
Eugene
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1245
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2004 11:32 pm
Location: Gettin Silly in Philly
Contact:

Post by Eugene »

THanks for moving that Charlie. I was baked and too lazy to search for a Dawn of the Dead thread. :x
[size=150]Lets hug it out, bitch.[/size]
Popsicle Cannibal
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 41
Joined: Tue Oct 10, 2006 3:48 am
Contact:

Post by Popsicle Cannibal »

I haven't seen the remake yet. The original is one of my favorite movies though. Still have that song from the credits in my head. I think I'm gonna watch it now, cause I'm baaaaaaaakkkkkkeeeeeeed.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users