Baked before skool
Moderator: Moderators
-
tangerine__aquamarine
- Casual toker

- Posts: 17
- Joined: Sat Sep 09, 2006 7:48 pm
- Contact:
Yeah, i was thinking about doing that before school on wednesday cause its gonna be my friends birthday and were gonna walk up the street and blaze and then go to the first class at 7:40am, the problem is, i'm scared that i'm going to break out into paranoia because some of my teachers tend to keep an eye on me really well. Also, i have not smoked in 3 months, so its going to have good effects. I have to sort out the pros and cons!!
-
tangerine__aquamarine
- Casual toker

- Posts: 17
- Joined: Sat Sep 09, 2006 7:48 pm
- Contact:
i baked before school today and it was GOOD. first 2 classes went by sooo fast, and i was putting so much creativity into my work. Only problem was i was paranoid and had to spray perfume all over myself, and my 4th period teacher kept catching me out of it cause i was so burnt out! it was fun though.
-
SToNeR ChRiS
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1549
- Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:20 am
- Location: Where gravity no longer exists
- Contact:
I don't know how any of you actually did well going to school high. I never did it in high school (no pun intended), but once I started college and had a little more time in between classes I decided toking wouldn't be such a bad idea during school. First term in Cegep/College my average was an 84 and I hardly every smoked weed. Second term my average was like a 75 with weed in my life. Weed definately doesn't make you "dumber" in a learning atmosphere, it just makes you less motivated and I find I can't concentrate on what the teacher has to say for more than a few seconds here and there. With that being said, getting high is always a good time, so I still do it if I know for a fact we're just going to be lectured, or we're watching a movie etc. As for writing a test; even one that you've prepared for? I don't see how anyone can do well on those while high. I guess it depends on the context.
- jon_sucks
- Bonghead

- Posts: 117
- Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:23 am
- Location: FL
- Contact:
if the subject matter is interesting, or if you're allowed your opinion.. or if its an art class it's more than easy to skin up before classxStOnErxChRiSx wrote:I don't know how any of you actually did well going to school high. I never did it in high school (no pun intended), but once I started college and had a little more time in between classes I decided toking wouldn't be such a bad idea during school. First term in Cegep/College my average was an 84 and I hardly every smoked weed. Second term my average was like a 75 with weed in my life. Weed definately doesn't make you "dumber" in a learning atmosphere, it just makes you less motivated and I find I can't concentrate on what the teacher has to say for more than a few seconds here and there. With that being said, getting high is always a good time, so I still do it if I know for a fact we're just going to be lectured, or we're watching a movie etc. As for writing a test; even one that you've prepared for? I don't see how anyone can do well on those while high. I guess it depends on the context.
-
Chronicles_Of_Stoners
- Casual toker

- Posts: 11
- Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2006 11:00 pm
- Location: Kingston,ont,canada
- Contact:
I normally just smoke afterschool, i have at school, but it trips me out cause when im sittin in class im always thinkin o shit wut if i get caught lol, and it ruins my high, so i like to smoke when im at home, then i can just chill and not be worried, plus then i can smoke till im cript and not give a shit about gettin caught lol.
- jon_sucks
- Bonghead

- Posts: 117
- Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:23 am
- Location: FL
- Contact:
-
Dr.Chronic
- Bonghead

- Posts: 174
- Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 8:59 pm
- Location: England - Southend
- Contact:
high before school
it has a great benefit for me, i take art and english... weed is great for these subjects. Hey my art teacher wants me to get baked so i can get a great grade like i usually do (she smokes it herself).
Its so nice to be high in your first lesson at school, You feel relaxed and ready for anything... plus i have a great imagionation whilst stoned lol
One time i did get caught... my head of year caught me smoking a joint and he grabbed it off me... and i looked around and he was standing with a policeman. I didnt say anything i just cried... lol Theres nothing being worse caught when your stoned... its fucking horrible.
But i still smoke on the way to school and after school... and all my grades are pretty high so that kinda proves concentration and etc. isnt effected when i smoke it.
Enjoy
Its so nice to be high in your first lesson at school, You feel relaxed and ready for anything... plus i have a great imagionation whilst stoned lol
One time i did get caught... my head of year caught me smoking a joint and he grabbed it off me... and i looked around and he was standing with a policeman. I didnt say anything i just cried... lol Theres nothing being worse caught when your stoned... its fucking horrible.
But i still smoke on the way to school and after school... and all my grades are pretty high so that kinda proves concentration and etc. isnt effected when i smoke it.
Enjoy
[img]http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/2100/weedgurusingnatutrekb3.gif[/img]
I love Amsterdam...
I love Amsterdam...
-
Weedguru_Falkon
- King of Kannabis, God of Ganja
- Posts: 1690
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:59 am
- Location: Stoned Soliloquy
- Contact:
my school schedule is broken down into two days: red and white (the colours of my school... trying to get us into "school spirit" lame 
anyhow, so my "white" days are pretty damn easy and laid back, with english, prob and stat, and weights. those days ill smoke before school.
my "red" days consist of spanish 4, economics, biotechnology, and military history. i dont like to smoke on red days simply because we have to talk and converse a lot in spanish, which, being the first hour of the day, id usually be the most baked and tired. so yeah.
anyhow, so my "white" days are pretty damn easy and laid back, with english, prob and stat, and weights. those days ill smoke before school.
my "red" days consist of spanish 4, economics, biotechnology, and military history. i dont like to smoke on red days simply because we have to talk and converse a lot in spanish, which, being the first hour of the day, id usually be the most baked and tired. so yeah.
Ikku wrote:I personally don't find it to taste plasticy, I think it tastes good. Like fractally flowery hyperspace.
-
weedguru+chrisisonfire
- +Political-Pothead+

- Posts: 1352
- Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:03 am
- Location: The Hill
- Contact:
-
clarion head
- Casual toker

- Posts: 24
- Joined: Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:46 am
- Contact:
i really didn't get into smoking in high school until midway through sr year (never knew what i was missing!!) and the second time i ever smoked was the first time i got high, and it was at a friend's house at lunch. from then on i loved being high and going to school, and now in college, i try to smoke a joint before my last 2 classes on mwf schedule. i never get tripped out or paranoid when i'm in class, i just tend to sit and enjoy myself.
-
Jim777
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1015
- Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2005 7:17 pm
- Contact:
canadianbud wrote:it can be fun, but you can get paranoid, and its awkward if like nonstoner friends find out.
fuck yeah
i lost like 10 friends like that...
....thinking about it, friends was a big word considering they warent talking to me cuz i was toking...
[img]http://myspace-780.vo.llnwd.net/00798/08/75/798905780_l.gif[/img]
-
President Beavis
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1352
- Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:18 am
- Contact:
-
crackrjak
- Bonghead

- Posts: 303
- Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:05 am
- Contact:
i wake up like around 7:15 and i have to be at school by 7:50 and it takes me like 30 minutes to get ready so i dont have alot of time but then again i only live 2 blocks from the school.... i does take me about 15 minutes to walk to school though... so i hit up a bowl before i leave and by the time i get to school my highs just about at the perfect spot for my first period. I would say token before school is the shiznit, as long as you dont fuck up and get cuaght
-
wizz
- Bonghead

- Posts: 486
- Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2006 10:00 am
- Contact:
Ive smoked many times before school but couple stories i can think of...
I have english then lunch and i go to office aide where i just take papers for these secretaries but we dont do shit so i tell them im goign to makeup a test or something and go home, well one day i did this and met up with some friends and we went in a friends garage, like 4 guys 3 girls in a circle smoked some bowls and the last bowl we layered keef all on top and i was completely stoned, drove to school real quick and was right at the bell for 6th period but everyone was lookin at me when i came in cause everyone was already seated and i was so fucking high and paranoid but i looked at one of my friends in the back of my class and she was grinning and i almost broke out laughing cause i was so high haha.. but i tend to zone off and think of different stuff instead of try and pay attention.. but if you studied the night before and are taking a test and bake in the morning you can focus so much its pretty cool
I have english then lunch and i go to office aide where i just take papers for these secretaries but we dont do shit so i tell them im goign to makeup a test or something and go home, well one day i did this and met up with some friends and we went in a friends garage, like 4 guys 3 girls in a circle smoked some bowls and the last bowl we layered keef all on top and i was completely stoned, drove to school real quick and was right at the bell for 6th period but everyone was lookin at me when i came in cause everyone was already seated and i was so fucking high and paranoid but i looked at one of my friends in the back of my class and she was grinning and i almost broke out laughing cause i was so high haha.. but i tend to zone off and think of different stuff instead of try and pay attention.. but if you studied the night before and are taking a test and bake in the morning you can focus so much its pretty cool
-
SpRi7e
- Ganja God

- Posts: 5208
- Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
- Contact:
for the past week in a half i have been going to school stoned and, OMG its like 100x better. Not just because i'm high but its like alot easier to talk to people when your high, like if i dont get a question in class i don't bother but when i'm stoned i'll actually try to think more and ask questions and pay attention alot more because it makes class more interesting so i don't just fall asleep.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users