thizz

The place to chat about drugs other than marijuana

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply

you ever tried thizz?

yes and i hate it
0
No votes
yes and i love it
4
36%
no but i want to
2
18%
no
5
45%
 
Total votes: 11

pakalolo chik
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 145
Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2005 8:29 am
Location: right where i keep my bong
Contact:

thizz

Post by pakalolo chik »

Im from the bay (in california)and out here everybody thizz. (thizz is E) its like part of the hip hop culture out here. you dont understand half it til you pop illys an then its like damn. thizz is a movement out here. but from hella other areas you dont hear of people doin it much or talkin about it. i was jus wonderin how it was with e out in other places. i know hella people are scared of it and shit but i dont know. wer'e all about thizz out here but other places you hear more about like drinkin and smokin(even though we DEFINATELY smoke hella and drink out here). i dont know jus wanted some opinions.
[img]http://mercury.walagata.com/w/turkishpirate/hawaii_flag.jpg[/img]
Gorecore
Weedguru Grampy
Weedguru Grampy
Posts: 4115
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:33 pm
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Contact:

Post by Gorecore »

Who the fuck is Hella? Do we really have to smoke with her?
Image
Baybee
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2082
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2003 7:36 am
Location: Kamlooos, BC
Contact:

Post by Baybee »

I have a question, why not just call it E?

But it depends on who you talk to. Some people like it, others don't. Thats really all there is to it.
[img]http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k287/GoCanucksGo_2007/canucks_logo.gif[/img]
jonny cockeral
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6131
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 9:51 pm
Location: Newcastle, England
Contact:

Post by jonny cockeral »

ecstasy is only used in california. FACT.
Cameron.
cdc
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 473
Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2006 11:41 am
Location: Auckland
Contact:

Post by cdc »

is hella ur sister? is she fine? :roll:

E=bad
Weed=good
smoke weed dont take E
Do not take what i say seriously.
[IMG]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c115/SolRing/eagleturn.jpg[/IMG]
User avatar
FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4564
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
Location: Deep South FL
Contact:

Post by FIRE!!! »

Have you guys never heard of the word "hella"?

Hey man, that shit is hella good! I'm hella stoned!
weedguru+chrisisonfire
+Political-Pothead+
+Political-Pothead+
Posts: 1352
Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:03 am
Location: The Hill
Contact:

Post by weedguru+chrisisonfire »

cdc wrote:is hella ur sister? is she fine? :roll:

E=bad
Weed=good
smoke weed dont take E
here here!!!!
Cheers,

[url=http://www.norml.ca][img]http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c94/chrisgenier93/norml.jpg[/img][/url]
Ice006
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 214
Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2005 6:50 am
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Contact:

Post by Ice006 »

The problem with E is, do too much, too often, your tolerance goes up... then it does sweet fuck all, then you want something more. Moderation is key. You can smoke weed or drink practically every day and it hits you almost the same. You can do E once a fortnight and each time will be weaker, assuming they're the exact same. Problem is, pill quality. Half the time it's probably not even MDMA.
I heard 6 weeks is when your serotonin is back to 100% (though, it gets back to like 80% pretty quick)... but I'd wait 3 months maybe, so your serotonin receptors aren't wrecked either.
Remember, serotonin affects more than mood. Sleep patterns, appetite, and I'm sure more too.

But like I can talk, I've done it 4 weekends in a row (definitely having a break now) But I think the last pill I took was 2ct7 anyway :?
Jay212
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2352
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:51 am
Contact:

Post by Jay212 »

IT's easy for me to stop doing E because everytime I think about the bad things that happen when I take it I think twice the next time I pop pills. It's been a month since my last pill. I've also had no parties since then also, but whatever helps me cutback I guess.
If u aint from the hillz then homeboy lay it down ~ CWS
User avatar
Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate
Posts: 8112
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
Contact:

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

Baybee wrote:I have a question, why not just call it E?
people just like to sound stupid when they talk.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
Weedguru Cusmar
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2834
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2004 8:51 pm
Location: Floating (Brighton, U.K.)
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Cusmar »

lol, i instantly replied no without readingcause i dont know wtf thizz is.
And also "illys"???

I call em (dirty) gurners, pills, little ones and beans. And yes i have tried them, and yeah it's definately fun the first couple of times. But when your tolerance goes up its a bitch. Some of my mates take 10-12 in a night and dont really act much different except for pulling stupid faces.
[img]http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/5585/tokeuphh5.gif[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users